Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I just checked my orders, I've somehow managed to spend $1,278.09(half of it just this month so far) since 4/28/20 and haven't fired a single round of any of it yet.

I gotta get my shit together and get to the range(or get a storage unit). [rofl2]
Yeah you gotta shoot that shit man. I havenā€™t slowed down since the corona shit. Iā€™ve actually shot more to pass the time lol.

But I realize work/life gets in the way of shooting sometimes [angry2]

I just checked my orders, I've somehow managed to spend $1,278.09(half of it just this month so far) since 4/28/20 and haven't fired a single round of any of it yet.

I gotta get my shit together and get to the range(or get a storage unit). [rofl2]

$1817.88 since March 21 for me. This does not count any money spent locally which is easily another $500 plus. I however have been out shooting.

More "cheap" 9mm available. Gotta say, it's tough not to buy more having been challenged by ddraper.*

*I know it's not a challenge but it'll be the excuse I tell myself to justify a purchase.

More "cheap" 9mm available. Gotta say, it's tough not to buy more having been challenged by ddraper.*

*I know it's not a challenge but it'll be the excuse I tell myself to justify a purchase.

I wish I waited to get Speer Lawman instead of TSA/S&B for the same price. Oh well

What I'm saying though is that the cases were gone before the notifications from TS were sent out. The only reason I even saw it was because I set up my own notification script. I can't imagine that there are a) a ton of other people looking for 9mm on TSUSA who did this, or b) that there were enough people who happen to be on the site at 9am that they randomly and suddenly went through 99+ cases of ammo in 1-2 minutes. It seems much more likely that the stock numbers just aren't totally accurate.

I think they are accurate. I have found that their emails do not get to me fast enough in the current rush on ammo. I did luck out a few days ago when someone posted an alert here about Blazer Brass 124 Gr 9mm literally just popping up again on TS-USA early that morning with stock at 99+ cases. I logged on 20 minutes after that alert to find stock already down to something like 50 cases. I checked out quickly then re-checked stock and they were listing it in the single digits at that point. This was in the early morning when only the east coast is barely awake. I shudder to think what would have happened if it was the afternoon and I was competing with people across the entire country.

And the delivery crew dropped the case on my steps today.

Nice!!! They sure do. I havenā€™t shot my Mossberg 500 in 5+ years so I never pay attention to the shotgun ammo but maybe I should grab some buckshot and slugs next time I go to Walmart. I need to grab more 22 (not golden bullet though).
The Federal 15 packs are pretty well priced even with MA tax. Slugs were $10.41 and Buckshot was $11.47. CCI standard was $3.27 per box and Minimag jhp were $7.20 per box. All together $86 after tax.

34Ā¢ per round - Federal Champion 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
Glad I do not need any.

But I have to wonder how can a company like TSUSA stay in business and pay the bills when this is the only 9mm target ammo and one of only six cartridges in total that they have in stock to sell.
Didn't they just build a new "modern" shipping facility? They may have incurred some debt there and how do you support it without product to make profit on.

šŸÆ

P.S.> In the maybe five minutes it took me to type a sentence, move the cat off the keyboard, type another sentence, move the cat again... they sold out 99+.

The other day TSUSA sold about 1000 cases of Federal 5.56 with 1000 rounds per case at $449. It took a number of hours but that's $450K in revenue in a single day from a single SKU.

The other day TSUSA sold about 1000 cases of Federal 5.56 with 1000 rounds per case at $449. It took a number of hours but that's $450K in revenue in a single day from a single SKU.
Good business model for pandemic-election-bankruptcy-economic collapse-riot era.

We should start a max 9mm Cost Pool...
Generic 115gn practice ammo like WWB or Rem UMC, per 1000-rd case.
Closest without going over.
Pool ends November 26, 2020.

I've got $621 per case, or 62 cents a round...

Still climbing...

Just a few weeks ago .24 per would sit for hours and .18 would fly out the door. Today we have .31 per lasting less than an hour.

A lot less than an hour - mere minutes.
They added some SB 9mm with the last 15 min or so and it is gone too - similar prices.

Back
Top Bottom