TacTissy now a DV victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
domestic violence has its root in psychological control and dominance
it doesnt start violently it may be non violent but emotionally abusive
violence happens once the victim partner believes they are trapped in and dependent upon the relationship
its not all about the physics

Reading through your posts, I'm not going to comment on your viewpoint but for the love of God Punctuation. Please

Seriously, I need to tell you guys from the bottom of my bleeding heart that in this case, I really take a steaming dump on your opinions. The way I've been raised worked out well for me in the past 50 years. I'll just stick with it.

Likewise, steaming dumps all around. I feel the same way about the groupthink and tendency to start spouting off before knowing anything at all about what happened, and have seen plenty of instances where no one was innocent.

Likewise, steaming dumps all around. I feel the same way about the groupthink and tendency to start spouting off before knowing anything at all about what happened, and have seen plenty of instances where no one was innocent.

I just don't believe pseudo Internet celebs as far as I can throw them; especially in this case, where all we have is a totally vague Internet Facebook statement that screams for attention all while asking for people not to ask questions and respect her privacy. Sorry it's one or the other.

Reading through your posts, I'm not going to comment on your viewpoint but for the love of God Punctuation. Please

I will try.

PS: What is 'God Punctuation?'

why are you such a shitty troll?

if you're gonna do this, go all in and say what's really on your mind. let it all out, homie.

I'll say it. ARV's post about punctuation was improperly punctuated.

I'll say it. ARV's post about punctuation was improperly punctuated.

I have to
agree Although I do bel
ieve RicoShay is most likely a troll on that
particular post he was on point and actually
it was funny

I have to say though I dont know HOW people type without
punctuating it almost hurts to skip over those keys dot dot dot

the power she holds over you because female

Dunno if that was directed at me, but not so much. Honestly don't find her that attractive and her voice annoys me. I follow a lot of female shooters because I like to support them. They are a minority in shooting sports and I feel they're helping to bring more aboard. I also follow gay and lesbian shooters and groups for the same reason.

As far as her situation... I calls em as I sees em. Not much white knight here. Could the whole thing be bs? Sure. I'm only going on her word. If she is full of it, so what? Doesn't affect my life.

I have to
agree Although I do bel
ieve RicoShay is most likely a troll on that
particular post he was on point and actually
it was funny

I have to say though I dont know HOW people type without
punctuating it almost hurts to skip over those keys dot dot dot

i've read this whole thread and I have to go back and figure out how Rico trolled.

he pissed people off when he posted a picture of TacTissy with the scope hiding her left eye in post 12 and then explained his point in post 15

off to the races

jst b thnkfl m nt skppng vwls 2 sv tm
[rofl]

Punctuation is for sissies. [wink]
If it was hard to write it should be hard to read. [smile]
Do the icons help too?[flame]

I said I'll try to do as asked and get labeled a troll. [troll]

You guys are funny.

heres an ETA:

my son said when you post something edgy its very important to have a good next post reaction to it rico had a bad first reaction to his post so bad that even support from e. coyle couldn't fix it not to mention a host of other people who confirmed that people cannot be trusted in general although when they are hot is is much more tempting to do so probably because in the unlikely event you had a shot at her it would be uncomfortable to have to first explain to her why you doubted her on nes in 2015 on the dv issue

i actually have to go back and uncapitalize things and remove punctuation

god punctuation actually.

so, when my son posts something edgy on facebook he has a friend see the truth in it in the next post

its probably a eddie bernays thing.

what is the groupthink on groupthink on nes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom