TacTissy now a DV victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
She posted a video less than an hour ago explaining her absence as of lately. I've followed her for a while because I get the impression that she's an incredibly likable and genuine person in real life that spells out the good word about firearm ownership pretty well.

That video brought a tear to my eye though, I can only hope she dumped a magazine in the bastard that did that to her.

It's beyond my ability to understand how this can happen. It is easier for me to understand the infinity of space/time than it is to understand how someone can get so angry at a person they allegedly love that they can do this kind of violence against that person. If I ever did something like this to my wife, I would hope she would unload one of my firearms into my body until I was dead as I would never be able to live with myself.

It's beyond my ability to understand how this can happen. It is easier for me to understand the infinity of space/time than it is to understand how someone can get so angry at a person they allegedly love that they can do this kind of violence against that person. If I ever did something like this to my wife, I would hope she would unload one of my firearms into my body until I was dead as I would never be able to live with myself.
"If I were, I would be looking up from a pool of blood and hearing my wife say : 'How do I reload this thing?'" Dick Armey
Seems apropos.

Jesus that's horrible. I hadn't heard about her until now.

Does anyone think we could pitch in to buy her a new edc? Im sure she's not struggling to buy one and I'm sure she already carries every day but it would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean what I think you mean, you're a jackass and a neg rep will be inbound shortly, my second in 3 years. If I am somehow more comprehension-challenged than I think and misunderstand your post, please educate me.
why do you know her personally and know her situation and know that she's telling the truth or are you guys in the camp of "women never lie"
maybe she was in a bar fight
maybe she got too close on a big gun and it would ruin her you tube career
was there a police report
was there an arrest
would she put out a video to talk about what she doesn't want to talk about but I'll talk about it after it goes viral
do you know her?

off to work be back l8r

Makes me furious. Every time I see a battered woman, I wish for the guy who did that, to one day mess with a guy like me. Beating a woman is bullying taken to the next level.
I get that there are sexual inclinations that call for a certain degree of violence, and that's between 2 consensual adults. As much as I don't understand it, it's still none of my business. But this is not the case here. The person in this case was violent to the point of almost killing a physically weaker victim. I'd rather have her spread his brains all over the dining room furniture.

Its her left eye - I don't follow her (actually never heard about her) and can see that she is right handed.

Did you watch the video - unless she is a world class actress you don't fake the fear she shows at the end.

Also, whoever the bastard is who hit her did it hard enough to detach her retna (why she needs to be cleared to shoot again). You don't do that with a warning shot, she was hammered.

My opinion - unless she was drawing down unprovoked whoever did this deserves some alone time tied to a chair with a nice leather sap in her hand.

Last edited:
why do you know her personally and know her situation and know that she's telling the truth or are you guys in the camp of "women never lie"
was there an arrest
would she put out a video to talk about what she doesn't want to talk about but I'll talk about it after it goes viral
do you know her?

off to work be back l8r

Try watching the entire video. Shows her in a hospital gown with lots of blood, what appears to be a fractured nose, as well as the damage around the eye socket.

Not a phony situation at all. And that implies a police report and probable arrest as well, hospitals report this stuff to LE immediately.

I don't know who she is, never even heard of her before this thread, but did take the time to watch the entire video prior to making any comments. You should try the same next time.

Nothing excuses domestic violence.

Nothing.

Prayers and best wishes for her complete recovery. Physical and mental.

was there an arrest
do you know her?

off to work be back l8r

If this was a range accident and she is covering it up, her career is over, and I think there is a 0.0% chance of that.

tissy.jpeg

hope whoever did that to her has his balls cut off and crammed down his throat before he meets his demise

If this was a range accident and she is covering it up, her career is over, and I think there is a 0.0% chance of that.

View attachment 127809

Who knows. Like every other thread here, I take it at face value until given a reason not to. Also like every other thread here, others start fabricating possible alternate scenarios.

I've asked her on Facebook is she was single, she replied that she was and didn't have a boyfriend. This was quite recently. Just my two cents.

I've asked her on Facebook is she was single, she replied that she was and didn't have a boyfriend. This was quite recently. Just my two cents.

that means nothing

she could have been beat by her father, a brother, any number of people she was close with and trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom