• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Syrian Civil War Vids

Whoa. Lots of head shots. Lots of f@cked up sh!t going on over there. Is it customary to ignore your buddies when they get wounded and instead yell allah akbar while continuing to video the scene?

I wonder how many die from FF. not a lot of training or weapon discipline going on there or just general firearm safety...... Lots of shooting over heads and reloads while pointing at your buddy.

Think we had this conversation a while ago about the tank video, but this could soon be coming to this country!

Charles.

note to videographers, when a scanning t72 stops scanning, levels the main gun in your direction, it's time to stop filming, and run like hell.

Also, the boogereater who low crawled out on a puss pad under direct fire to get his battle buddy out of the disabled vehicle would get recommended for a silver star in my squad.

I spent many months in this country Just 4 months before this civil war started,(and NO I will not tell you why so don't ask) and believe me, every single hour of every single day I saw in the eyes and listened to the hearts of the people who where under the suppression of a leadership NO different than what was in Germany at the beginning of WWII. These people on one hand where scarred to death of the regime, yet it surprised me not, to see that fear turned to hatred in having the courage to go up against what seems unfair odds while fighting a better supplied army in weapons and numbers.

the common Syrian citizen, just wants to live in their country, have a job to provide for their families, be able to move around freely, and live in peace from prosecution and control from the government in every aspect of their lives...... they want a democracy.....and if you have truly studied the history of the ME, the ruling powers have always been fighting for control of one thing for 1000's of years, THE NATURAL RESOURCES. Yes, religion has played a supporting role, but is imbedded in the control of vital resources to sustain their people...

'Allahu Akbar' is like some tourette's epidemic over there. I bet when they take a nice deuce in the morning they say it a few times.

The yelling of "God is Great" dying a war is incomprehensible in my opinion. My roommate is a Muslim and one of the most peaceful people I've ever met.

Over the past 3000 years, things got really messed up over there.

Hard to believe that after only 300 or so, we are involved in it here too.

God is great indeed.

'Allahu Akbar' is like some tourette's epidemic over there. I bet when they take a nice deuce in the morning they say it a few times.

I think once they find this guy Allahu Akbar the problems would be over.Can't they put this guys face on a carton of goats milk.

the problem is Syrian .gov choking on a bag of dicks and dishing out some terror on its citizens, except that citizens got weapons and can bite back, albeit not in as well organized fashion. Pretty sucky situation for everyone in the middle, except the a**h***s who have the most to loose (i.e. leadership) There is plenty of hate and murder going on, it's just it's more publicized.

btw., calling Allah every time you pull the trigger is not unique to Muslims, pretty much every orthodox religion calls for frequent blessing of your daily deeds.

No matter how many times you can see someone die, every single time it really gets to me. Those brains being scattered held and entire lifetime of memories and emotions, and then BANG! their entire universe is evaporated.

Last edited:
No matter how many times you can see someone die, every single time it really gets to me. Those brains being scattered held and entire lifetime of memories and emotions, and they BANG! their entire universe is evaporated.

That's almost poetry. Keep in mind that if guns are confiscated in this country no one is going to give a rip about our brains and their lifetime of memories and emotions.

And if anyone thinks the humans in America are any more civilized than the humans in the middle east IMHO you're kidding yourselves.

theres a limited amount of times I'd be able to withstand someone screaming ahlah akbar over and over before i'd just start shooting my own team.

No matter how many times you can see someone die, every single time it really gets to me. Those brains being scattered held and entire lifetime of memories and emotions, and they BANG! their entire universe is evaporated.

+1 to that man! Plus It's nothing like you see in the movies, heads don't explode and spray stuff everywhere. I don't want to see that here, but if it means freedom for my children and others, then so be it!

Charles.

oh its "allah ackbar..." I thought they were yelling "Aloha Snackbar!" silly me...

this will make you shit your pants

[video=youtube_share;tCXSBDdu1rk]http://youtu.be/tCXSBDdu1rk[/video]

Watching some of that footage reminds me of why must work to restrain government to its constitutional limits.

If we fail to do so we will likely see much of the same results here and no one wants to see that least of all me.

Like most people I just want to be left alone to live a productive life

Liberty and Freedom are the result of the restraint of gov.

At 3:30 when the man is head shot I could swear it sounds like the guys are yelling oohhhbaaamma. Go back and listen.

Obama+Head+Scar2

[tinfoil]

The script for the war seems pretty simple anyway: "Allah hu akbar!"

Said with different tone and volume, the phrase seems to comprise the majority of communication.

That one stuck with me too. Watching war crimes will get to you.

This battle stuff is peanuts compared to some of the dark shit that goes on over there. The Armenian genocide started this last week 98 years ago.

Our society pretends like certain things don't happen and by closing their eyes they think that these things will disappear. Well, they are just around the corner and happening daily and the reality is that human nature fueled by religion is one crazy F&^%$up combination. I don't know, maybe religion is used as a pretex but one thing I know for sure is that it f*&^%ing works.

That's why we need to embrace what we have in our country and fight for it, or be sheep and get slaughter by hungry wolves.

Some of us have no choice but to be what we are, and if we were rabbits sharing the forrest with wolves would be a hell a lot better to be slow and armed rabbit than a disarmed fast one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom