• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Civil War trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read cursorily "Propaganda" by Bernays.
I'd suggest many here look it over also, realistically.

Additionally, if you've not heard of "Three Felonies a Day", by Silverblatt & Dershowitz.
I'd consider reading both. Everything is in MA is illegal, ..almost..everythings, a felony.
Should the local, States or Feds chose to enforce it.

Does anyone remember it being 'illegal to spit on the side walk in Boston" on the books?
It was, ....and probably still is.

Good luck.....

Just the trailer alone has some derp, CA and TX are the "Western Alliance" and there is a "Florida Alliance" also that seceded. The trailer goes on to mention 19 states seceded. Having the "press" folks as the main characters also might not bode well (i.e. if slanted towards the MSNBC/CNN political leanings). Will watch as A24 has put out a few quality movies. But not going to be surprised if its got a decidedly left leaning slant to it with the (white male) bad guys all wearing red caps.

Oh boy! All the go time fanbois are gonna be fapping to this until next Christmas.
pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Will dysentery be a main character in this civil war too?

Probably. I'm sure it's beyond the scope of the film to accurately portray the impact of the collapse of the healthcare supply chain. Imagine going to a hospital stretched way beyond capacity. Running on whatever staff is left. Possibly spotty or unreliable utilities and climate control. Then you need surgery, but the hospital is out of anesthesia gas. The electrically powered autoclave is maybe not working, and the surgeon has to boil the instruments for sterilization.

I'm sure, though, that our elected officials will be quickly hurried off to Mt. Douchebag or some other secure facility where they will not face these inconveniences.

I remember reading some official DHS assessment where they stated that in the event of a major domestic conflict, about 50% of the military would most likely desert due to lack of pay and ideological differences.

Spring of 2024 release, good time to stir up some leftist commie “this is what’s going to happen if Trump wins” fear.

It's amazing how the older join dates, low message count trolls come out at the same time.

It's amazing how the older join dates, low message count trolls come out at the same time.
To a lot of us you are describing yourself...... just joking around, and pointing out the irony. And I'm a noob to a lot of the guys, and gals, out there.

Just the trailer alone has some derp, CA and TX are the "Western Alliance" and there is a "Florida Alliance" also that seceded. The trailer goes on to mention 19 states seceded. Having the "press" folks as the main characters also might not bode well (i.e. if slanted towards the MSNBC/CNN political leanings). Will watch as A24 has put out a few quality movies. But not going to be surprised if its got a decidedly left leaning slant to it with the (white male) bad guys all wearing red caps.
Yeah I'm skeptical. The scene with the red necks asking "which kind of American are you" while holding non white people st gunpoint.....leads me to believe that this is a "right wing equals bad guy" leaning story.

To a lot of us you are describing yourself...... just joking around, and pointing out the irony. And I'm a noob to a lot of the guys, and gals, out there.
473 messages in 14 years? How is that irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom