• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Johns Hopkins Says Gun-Control Will Prevent Second Civil War

Reptile

NES Member
Study's authors are all gun control lobby veterans.
It seems as though gun control groups are so frustrated at not being able to pass laws through Congress that they've started looking to local jurisdictions to pass their legislative priorities.
A new study published by Johns Hopkins own Bloomberg School for Public Health outlines the action items on the billionaire-funded gun control lobby’s wish list and makes the claim that those specific gun control provisions are crucial to stopping an armed insurrection in the United States.

The policy recommendations made by the study include regulating the public carry of firearms, prohibiting “paramilitary” activity, enacting unconstitutional red flag laws that remove due process, and finally (and maybe most sinisterly) repealing state-level preemption laws.

Continues...

There's more stored energy on gasoline than dynamite.
Just saying
Reminds me of a time many years ago when I lived in Templeton. I had a big leaf covered brush pile my FIL and I wanted to get rid of. I had poured a gallon of gas over the top to light things off. Never thinking of the vapors. :rolleyes: We were standing a few feet away when I tossed a lit match into the pile. then KABOOf***ING BOOM! :eek: the blast knocked us both flat and thankfully didn't kick any branches out but it showered us both with falling, smoldering leaves. I helped my FIL get up and we both busted a gut laughing! Our wives came running expecting the worst and found the two of us still laughing.

I don't use gasoline to light off brush anymore. :p

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I lived in Templeton. I had a big leaf covered brush pile my FIL and I wanted to get rid of. I had poured a gallon of gas over the top to light things off. Never thinking of the vapors. :rolleyes: We were standing a few feet away when I tossed a lit match into the pile. then KABOOf***ING BOOM! :eek:the blast knocked us both flat and thankfully didn't kick any branches out but it showered us both with falling, smoldering leaves. I helped my FIL get up and we both busted a gut laughing! Our wives came running expecting the worst and found the two of us still laughing.

Been there done that.
Was awesome watching the flame front spread out.
Until it got to me😁

It seems as though gun control groups are so frustrated at not being able to pass laws through Congress that they've started looking to local jurisdictions to pass their legislative priorities.
A new study published by Johns Hopkins own Bloomberg School for Public Health outlines the action items on the billionaire-funded gun control lobby’s wish list and makes the claim that those specific gun control provisions are crucial to stopping an armed insurrection in the United States.

The policy recommendations made by the study include regulating the public carry of firearms, prohibiting “paramilitary” activity, enacting unconstitutional red flag laws that remove due process, and finally (and maybe most sinisterly) repealing state-level preemption laws.

Continues...

Prevent

[rofl]

They think gun control will PREVENT a second civil war.

This is just too effing funny.

Maybe they mean disarm us. As in cut off our bodily arms.
I'm sure enough have had it. That even if it got to that point that nothing would stop them!

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I lived in Templeton. I had a big leaf covered brush pile my FIL and I wanted to get rid of. I had poured a gallon of gas over the top to light things off. Never thinking of the vapors. :rolleyes: We were standing a few feet away when I tossed a lit match into the pile. then KABOOf***ING BOOM! :eek: the blast knocked us both flat and thankfully didn't kick any branches out but it showered us both with falling, smoldering leaves. I helped my FIL get up and we both busted a gut laughing! Our wives came running expecting the worst and found the two of us still laughing.

View: https://youtu.be/1zUJMxXR0rc?si=eXvwc5uNjNCwybv6

It's not the guns that would cause or promote a civil war.
They should look at the .govs policies that would cause people to think that a civil war is necessary.
They are looking at the wrong issues.
Yes. Preventing a civil war can also be easily accomplished by dropping a sufficiently sized thermonuclear device (or several) on certain real estate between Maryland and Virginia.

Followed by a Divorce.

Continues...

Johns Hopkins eh? Tell them to walk off campus into East Baltimore and see how gun control is working.

Back
Top Bottom