• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Johns Hopkins Says Gun-Control Will Prevent Second Civil War

That would start civil war too because the draft would have to come back.

Imagine the coincidence when it only White kids from Republican families that get drafted...
Not the same kind of civil war. What happened here in the 1860s was a failed war of independence. An ACTUAL civil war will look much more like the Balkans, with neighbors killing neighbors.

Not the same kind of civil war. What happened here in the 1860s was a failed war of independence. An ACTUAL civil war will look much more like the Balkans, with neighbors killing neighbors.

The Balkans had religious, ethnic and historical hate going on though, right? I don't think we have that in the US. If there's a civil war I think it'll be more like federal government vs conservatives.

The Balkans had religious, ethnic and historical hate going on though, right?
Have you not read the news lately? [laugh]

The principal "overt" battle lines are Traditionalists vs Progs. This tends to manifest in many other proxy forms, e.g. Country Mouse vs City Rat. It's certainly historical (though on a compressed timeline), DEFINITELY ethnic (as "urban" tends to also imply Of Color), and religious, as the Left HATES Christians. (Muslims - who are MUCH more intolerant of "deviant" behavior" - they tolerate... for now.)

The Balkans had religious, ethnic and historical hate going on though, right? I don't think we have that in the US. If there's a civil war I think it'll be more like federal government vs conservatives.
And watch how quickly the "Hate Has No Home Here" leftist virtue signaling signs disappear... to be replaced with American Flags, if they can find some. 🤔

Take a casual stroll wearing a nice suit through certain neighborhoods of Boston and see if you still feel the same. Parts of this country are no longer this country.

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I lived in Templeton. I had a big leaf covered brush pile my FIL and I wanted to get rid of. I had poured a gallon of gas over the top to light things off. Never thinking of the vapors. :rolleyes: We were standing a few feet away when I tossed a lit match into the pile. then KABOOf***ING BOOM! :eek: the blast knocked us both flat and thankfully didn't kick any branches out but it showered us both with falling, smoldering leaves. I helped my FIL get up and we both busted a gut laughing! Our wives came running expecting the worst and found the two of us still laughing.

I don't use gasoline to light off brush anymore. :p
I lit a 5 gallon can on fire while it was full by accident

I ran like a moron expecting big boom

But no it just burned for a while

Have you not read the news lately? [laugh]

The principal "overt" battle lines are Traditionalists vs Progs. This tends to manifest in many other proxy forms, e.g. Country Mouse vs City Rat. It's certainly historical (though on a compressed timeline), DEFINITELY ethnic (as "urban" tends to also imply Of Color), and religious, as the Left HATES Christians. (Muslims - who are MUCH more intolerant of "deviant" behavior" - they tolerate... for now.)

I think this is kind of like first world problems - leftists sitting in Starbucks talking about how they hate gun owners and people who don't recycle. This is not true Gaza or Balkans-style hate that makes people murder each other.

I think the murder will come from government, not angry liberals sitting in Starbucks. Or from general societal meltdown when the EBT cards stop working - but this won't be a civil war, more like anarchy.

I think this is kind of like first world problems - leftists sitting in Starbucks talking about how they hate gun owners and people who don't recycle. This is not true Gaza or Balkans-style hate that makes people murder each other.

I think the murder will come from government, not angry liberals sitting in Starbucks. Or from general societal meltdown when the EBT cards stop working - but this won't be a civil war, more like anarchy.
Might want to read parts of the Nashville trannyfesto. It's more than just guns and green cans on the curb.

That would start civil war too because the draft would have to come back.

Imagine the coincidence when it only White kids from Republican families that get drafted...
I think you are racist for implying that Blacks are too stupid or have to many felonies to qualify for military service.

I think you are racist for implying that Blacks are too stupid or have to many felonies to qualify for military service.
Nah, they just gonna make sure none of the Democrat voter base doesn't get fed into the meat grinder.

Not that that would matter come election time, they'd be voter for the next 50 years regardless.

I agree that it won't look like CW1, but I was there during the Balkan war and I don't think it'll look like that either. The variables are not the same, nor even in the same ballpark.

I think it'll be a lot of smouldering, low-grade resentment punctuated by occasional riots as the .gov tries to hold everything together. In other words, I think we're already in it.

I agree that it won't look like CW1, but I was there during the Balkan war and I don't think it'll look like that either. The variables are not the same, nor even in the same ballpark.

I think it'll be a lot of smouldering, low-grade resentment punctuated by occasional riots as the .gov tries to hold everything together. In other words, I think we're already in it.
Idk... depends really how well it can be held together if it gets shooty itll be realllly bad...like no battles just shooting neighbors

”In the study, the authors reference a study titled “Views of American Democracy and Society and Support for Political Violence.” Conducted in 2022, the study features a statistic that half (50.1%) of survey participants agreed that “in the next few years there will a be a civil war in the United States.” This statistic is featured prominently within the Johns Hopkins study.”[i/]

That was a study conducted in May-June 2022 predicting CW2.0 at the 2022 Midterm Elections. That such an event didn’t occur doesn’t dissuade the leftists from claiming it will happen in 2024 if Trump IS/ISN’T elected, or in 2028 if Trump is elected and his 2nd term expires.

Of all the leftist journalists, social/political scientists that were left with no CW2.0 to be right about, they just all agreed to not talk about it and move their predictions to 2024, 2026, 2028, …

Supposedly, 1 in 10% are willing to do personal violence, 2 in 10 said such violence is justified and 5 in 10 think a CW2.0 will happen.

”In the study, the authors reference a study titled “Views of American Democracy and Society and Support for Political Violence.” Conducted in 2022, the study features a statistic that half (50.1%) of survey participants agreed that “in the next few years there will a be a civil war in the United States.” This statistic is featured prominently within the Johns Hopkins study.”[i/]

That was a study conducted in May-June 2022 predicting CW2.0 at the 2022 Midterm Elections. That such an event didn’t occur doesn’t dissuade the leftists from claiming it will happen in 2024 if Trump IS/ISN’T elected, or in 2028 if Trump is elected and his 2nd term expires.

Of all the leftist journalists, social/political scientists that were left with no CW2.0 to be right about, they just all agreed to not talk about it and move their predictions to 2024, 2026, 2028, …

Supposedly, 1 in 10% are willing to do personal violence, 2 in 10 said such violence is justified and 5 in 10 think a CW2.0 will happen.

Might as well survey people to ask if they shoplift. Gonna get real accurate answers. :rolleyes:

Might as well survey people to ask if they shoplift. Gonna get real accurate answers. :rolleyes:
You'd be surprised. A LOT of people will gleefully admit to having pulled a five-finger discount.

I think what we've learned in this topic is that SpaceCritter is actually possessed by the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior.

View: https://youtu.be/Muox6cSPmjU?si=CtG3LNqIiu3ipNJg

Y'know... the big disconnect here is that y'all know, in your heart of hearts, that I'm right, and about something utterly horrifying.

There's more stored energy on gasoline than dynamite.
Just saying
Stored energy in fuel is considerable: gasoline is the champion at 47.5 MJ/kg and 34.6 MJ/liter; the gasoline in a fully fueled car has the same energy content as a thousand sticks of dynamite. A lithium-ion battery pack has about 0.3 MJ/kg and about 0.4 MJ/liter (Chevy VOLT). Gasoline thus has about 100 times the energy density of a lithium-ion battery.

From the American Physical Society

Back
Top Bottom