Suspected active shooter investigation involving news crew

<sympathy disclaimer> "yeah so obviously we pretend to care about these two murdered people by a disgruntled former employee.. yadda yadda yadda." </sympathy disclaimer>

<politicizing> "guns are bad, mmmmkay? its the NRA and the right's fault." </politicizing>

2BAE86B500000578-3211529-image-a-93_1440604967747.jpg

if you're still able to watch the video, turn up the sound all the way and right at this point you hear him say "bitch" under his breath as he points it at her.

This is all too convenient! This whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test to me. Anyone else getting the same vibes?

Yeah, we need moar tinfoil because a workplace shooting by a disgruntled ex co-worker is improbable. [thinking]

Not sure if serious.

-Mike

This is all too convenient! This whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test to me. Anyone else getting the same vibes?

it's all an elaborate hoax perpetrated by the obama administration to further push the gun control agenda?

all parties involved are safe in an undisclosed location provided by witsec?

Any ideas how he knew that the victims would be there at that time?

Depending on when he was let go, who he had access to, etc... he might have been able to get his hands on a schedule. He could have called up the station and socially engineered someone into divulging that info.

-Mike

White House press secretary Josh Earnest called the shooting: “another example of gun violence that is becoming all too common”. Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, former representative Gabrielle Giffords, and other gun control proponents called for new gun laws such as expanded background checks. “There are certain people who should not be entitled to a firearm,” McAuliffe said.

Now will come for the big push for expanded background checks and closing the " gun show loophole " [rolleyes]

2BAE86B500000578-3211529-image-a-93_1440604967747.jpg

Wow, no shit. ****er even skipped installing a night sight on this glock. He must have planned this when he bought it.

For those who did not see the video, this picture is not the point where he shoots, he actually puts the gun away from aim point and shoots a few seconds later.

I disagree with those who say that victims being armed had no chance either way.

Any ideas how he knew that the victims would be there at that time?

Could have been on the news the day before as a teaser, the reporters often post things on twitter saying they are interviewing x in an hour, etc.

He could have waited outside the station and followed them, etc. There are many possibilities. Also when they do live shots, they are there sometimes they are there for hours.

this is awful in every possible way. that man is a monster and im glad hes dead. wish he had shot himself in the head last night and saved us all the trouble

Never heard of Bud Dwyer until 10 minutes ago. Just watched the video. Yeesh.
That shooting in Virginia this morning...those young people had their whole lives before them and some senseless coward takes it all away.

What's even more ****ed up is the camera guy had a relationship to one of their producers and the reporter was engaged to another TV anchor. Pretty ****ed up having to watch your SO get killed on TV... I can't imagine the shit those people feel right now.

-Mike

Pretty horrible but the besides it happening to a news crew while they were live on the air, how is this different than similar crimes that happen daily?

Last edited:
What's even more ****ed up is the camera guy had a relationship to one of their producers and the reporter was engaged to another TV anchor. Pretty ****ed up having to watch your SO get killed on TV... I can't imagine the shit those people feel right now.

-Mike

Bingo. The GF producer watched this as it happened in the control room.

with any luck, he stole the gun.

Tragedy happens on a daily basis...this story, which is beyond sick, barely hit the news http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...tcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obinsite

Last edited:
I'm not a big conspiracy guy but something doesn't seem right with this if you watch the video the guy points the gun right at them and not one of them glances at this person in their personal space ..just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White House press secretary Josh Earnest called the shooting: “another example of gun violence that is becoming all too common”. Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, former representative Gabrielle Giffords, and other gun control proponents called for new gun laws such as expanded background checks. “There are certain people who should not be entitled to a firearm,” McAuliffe said.

Now will come for the big push for expanded background checks and closing the " gun show loophole " [rolleyes]

Eff that. If a white kid shooting nine black folks in a church didn't do it, a black guy shooting two people on live TV can't.

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but something doesn't seem right with this if you watch the video the guy points the gun right at them and not one of them glances at this person in their personal space ..just saying

I've seen a shitload of news blooper reels where people either snuck into the view of the camera or the reporter and until the person was hanging around for awhile, nobody noticed them. It's not rocket science to sneak up on distracted people. Is it weird to see it in action? Yes.... but it's not difficult, especially if you've experienced similar distraction.

-Mike

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

manifesto excerpts

Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

So he passed the background checks, then?

Piss up a rope, demanding moms.

Back
Top Bottom