• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Super-rich buying underground bunkers with SHOOTING RANGES over fears coronavirus will spark social meltdown

Reptile

NES Member
THE world's super rich are buying bunkers with SHOOTING RANGES amid fears coronavirus will spark a crime epidemic.

Multi-millionaires and billionaires are going underground as the deadly outbreak spreads panic around the world.

However, many are not hiding away from the killer virus they are running scared about what may happen in the wake of the pandemic.

"People are buying not specifically for the coronvairus, people are buying the shelters for what the coronavirus can bring," said Gary Lynch of the Rising S Company, which manufactures luxury bunkers.

"The United States is very vulnerable economically and if there were a collapse we would see civil and social unrest.

"What you are going to have is people going door-to-door trying to do harm, trying to steal, trying to take food and trying to take possessions.

"So what my clients want to do is go hide underground then they don't have to worry about what is going on outside as they are safe and secure inside their shelter."

hey, a non green, recent member calling out a long time green member pisses me off. want to start a shit slinging war go somewhere else. back off, go green and put your time in! end of story.

The 🐍 has spoken, I must comply. I am not worthy, I am not worthy.....

THE world's super rich are buying bunkers with SHOOTING RANGES amid fears coronavirus will spark a crime epidemic.

Multi-millionaires and billionaires are going underground as the deadly outbreak spreads panic around the world.

However, many are not hiding away from the killer virus they are running scared about what may happen in the wake of the pandemic.

"People are buying not specifically for the coronvairus, people are buying the shelters for what the coronavirus can bring," said Gary Lynch of the Rising S Company, which manufactures luxury bunkers.

"The United States is very vulnerable economically and if there were a collapse we would see civil and social unrest.

"What you are going to have is people going door-to-door trying to do harm, trying to steal, trying to take food and trying to take possessions.

"So what my clients want to do is go hide underground then they don't have to worry about what is going on outside as they are safe and secure inside their shelter."

Just stuff a bunch of shit in whatever there exhaust system is and wait till they succumb to the CO2 and boom!!!! U are now proud owners of a new multi million dollar bunker with a shooting range!!! Lol!!!!

My brother has a house in a mountainous area. He said last year he was planting a small tree and wanted to tie it to a piece of rebar to give it support. He hit the rebar a couple of times with a hammer and it disappeared. It would be interesting to check it out.

hey, a non green, recent member calling out a long time green member pisses me off. want to start a shit slinging war go somewhere else. back off, go green and put your time in! end of story.
Too bad. Aren't you sensitive and special, poor thing.

Are you hurt because he is new? Or, because he is not yet a paid “member?”

Or, because he holds views different than you, and therefore his opinion is less valid?

I laugh at the logic of these rich people, okay, you survive the first wave of marauders but when you need to come out, which eventually you will, the only people that are left are the baddest mf'ers on the planet!! Good luck with that. Better off surviving (or not) and honing your survival skills when its easier to do so, in the beginning

Because everyone wants to help a rich clown survive the apocalypse.
Hey, nice Ferrari in the garage.
Pop...

A little of both I guess, stupid in the fact that I didn’t realize I have to bow down to paying members, have you looked through the last 5 pages of threads at what he posts? It’s the same shit over and over click bait titles to grab attention. I didn’t realize the paying OG members on this site were off limits, I’ll go back to the numerous other forums for poor people that don’t require a payment for me to have a participation trophy so that I can feel superior over new members.

A little of both I guess, stupid in the fact that I didn’t realize I have to bow down to paying members, have you looked through the last 5 pages of threads at what he posts? It’s the same shit over and over click bait titles to grab attention. I didn’t realize the paying OG members on this site were off limits, I’ll go back to the numerous other forums for poor people that don’t require a payment for me to have a participation trophy so that I can feel superior over new members.

llth.jpg Opinions may vary.....

Bye-Bye.

Back
Top Bottom