• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Police arrest Abington man on gun charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The law was posted don't be stupid and push the issue.

Do you understand that everything legal isn't right and everything illegal isn't wrong?

This fellow might have done something against the law, but you'd be hard pressed to say that he did anything morally wrong (unless he actually beat a defenseless dog - if he was just playing rough with it, no harm, no foul).

Do you understand that everything legal isn't right and everything illegal isn't wrong?

This fellow might have done something against the law, but you'd be hard pressed to say that he did anything morally wrong (unless he actually beat a defenseless dog - if he was just playing rough with it, no harm, no foul).

I don't have a problem with him being arrested for beating the dog, if that is in fact what he was doing. Who is to say. Maybe it was just rough play. I disagree with all the rest of the charges though...

Correct, but don't push the issue if you have an illegal gun in this state.. PSGWSP.

What was illegal about his gun?

If you're shitting on this guy, you've lost perspective.

The only thing "illegal" is that he didn't have ask the state pretty please. He should be able to invoke his second amendment rights and declare constitutional carry and they should let him go. As long as he didn't beat the dog.....

Being drunk on a public beach with an illegal gun in his truck is just plain stupid. You've lost the reality of living in MA.

There's no need for you to accuse me of losing touch with reality. I bet you don't believe that, and you're just lashing out. Right?

I missed where it said he was drunk. Again, what did the poor gun do to to get illegal?

Find where they arrested him for anything other than having stuff. Go ahead. I ****ing dare you.

There's no need for you to accuse me of losing touch with reality. I bet you don't believe that, and you're just lashing out. Right?

I missed where it said he was drunk. Again, what did the poor gun do to to get illegal?

Find where they arrested him for anything other than having stuff. Go ahead. I ****ing dare you.

Very simple for you, he was not licensed to own a gun in this state. Get over the fact that this is not a gun friendly state, and drinking on a property that will have you arrested for drinking on the beach. As much as I hate this state deal with it and face the reality.

Last edited:
Very simple for you, he was not licensed to own a gun in this state. Get over the fact that this is not a gun friendly state, and drinking on a property that will have you arrested for drinking on the beach. As much as I hate this state deal with it and face the reality.

So, all they arrested him for was having stuff? Are you OK with that? You must be if you started a thread to shit on the guy.

Last edited:
So, all they arrested him for was having stuff? Are you OK with that?

No they arrested him for public drinking and possible dog abuse and then found the gun in his truck while a tow inventory.

After being placed under arrest for violating regulations prohibiting alcoholic beverages on the beach, troopers located a Walther PPK/S handgun, a fully loaded magazine, and a large folding knife on Martell's person, the police said. Troopers later discovered additional knives of various sizes, a hatchet, a dagger and a double-sided machete in his vehicle, according to the report.

No they arrested him for public drinking and possible dog abuse and then found the gun in his truck while a tow inventory.

I hope for his sake he did not consent, as the towing is questionable. He very well could have chosen to arrange to have a friend pick up his vehicle while it was still legally parked.

THE LAW IS POSTED!

You're a statist. Admit it and embrace it.

No I am a realist and you are living in denial in this state. I dare you you to go to that beach and start drinking a few beers and lets us know how it works for you.

Last edited:
You wish. When are going to drink on the beach or are you a bullshit artist?

I'm there right now. Are you going to call the cops on me you statist bastard?

rhjjisahomo.jpg

Last edited:
If I had a nickel for every drunk ass guy on nantasket off season all alone on the beach ,screwing around with his dog,
I'd have more money than trump.[rofl]

You are a fucxing joke, really sad.

How so? How are you not a statist?

I took that picture drinking on a beach. Where drinking is prohibited. It's not the exact same beach from your OP, but that shouldn't matter. It's my first drink, so I'm not drunk. Not even close.

What am I doing that's wrong? Not illegal, but wrong.

The answer is "nothing". Why can't you just say that?

Last edited:
How so? How are you not a statist?

I took that picture drinking on a beach. Where drinking is prohibited. It's not the exact same beach from your OP, but that shouldn't matter. It's my first drink, so I'm not drunk. Not even close.

What am I doing that's wrong? Not illegal, but wrong.

The answer is "nothing". Why can't you just say that?

You are asking for problems when drinking in a public place where it is not allowed and it gets to the point of being arrested. PSGWSP.

Right. I am. Should I have lost my freedom because of it?

I ask because you seem to celebrate the fact that the fellow in the OP was arrested. Because he's not as smart as you. Am I right?

Last edited:
Amazing the "Super Mod" can push folks buttons and troll them and get away with it, Because he is the "Super Mod" and is granted those "Benefits" that no one else has. He is No different than the folks he calls "statists".

Well I guess this shows that when you have power you can do anything you want.

I sure hope Derek has been watching this shit show.

It happened to me once when I was here having a few too many. Got my ass banned for a month (not by this mod). These trolling contests usually do not end well for someone. I'll leave it right there and jump from this thread before it goes down in flames

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom