• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
So, who has contacted the media to arrange interviews with the correct people? Who is running the rally, anyhow? Is there an indoor area where interviews will be held? What politicians are coming to speak? Who is handling the podium and sound? Are these pieces all in place? Have press releases already been prepared for distribution, so we can control the dialogue? Any "famous faces" coming to speak (Matt Light or other local celebrities)?

Keep up the good work, folks!

My father's wife - who is active in the Republican Womens Federation - said that an email went out today to the few thousand members - urging them to attend.

Hopefully at least a few will respond by showing up.

This is a grassroots event. All major local Boston media has been contacted. Please refer to this post to help with that:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ry-19th-Noon?p=2835845&viewfull=1#post2835845

We have no podium/sound system. We are the podium/sound system. I have organized the initial effort and with the help of others have spread the word. All we ask is that people come dressed professionally, act accordingly, and bring a sign.

Refer to the original post for other information. It is continuously updated as necessary.

I'll be there.

If anyone is interested in grabbing a bite and a brew with me afterward, my buddy owns a restaurant right on the other side of Beacon Hill: The Tip Tap Room. Specializes in beer and wild game. I think it'd be right up the ally of a bunch of you guys.

http://thetiptaproom.com/

So, who has contacted the media to arrange interviews with the correct people? Who is running the rally, anyhow? Is there an indoor area where interviews will be held? What politicians are coming to speak? Who is handling the podium and sound? Are these pieces all in place? Have press releases already been prepared for distribution, so we can control the dialogue? Any "famous faces" coming to speak (Matt Light or other local celebrities)?

Keep up the good work, folks!
As far as I'm concerned all this shit went down real quick so I'd be surprised if there was any structure to the protest. I applaud all who are going and all who are getting other people to go too. I'm having a damn hard time getting my friends to go with me...

Hopefully the crowd ends up looking as big as it's starting to sound.
In reality it will probably look small but in the beginning I was hoping for at least a couple hundred. Looks like it could be slightly larger. We all have to consider that this event only started a week and a half ago.

Greetings NESers. I've read this forum for almost eight years now, and decided it's finally time to join. I feel like I already know a lot of you personally, and I'm very, very impressed with the quality of the people on this forum. You will be happy to know that I sent letters to my congress-critters earlier today asking them to vote against Deval's latest piece of proposed "legislation", if you can even call it that.

I will be there on Saturday, along with my wife and a few friends.

The storm clouds of tyranny are gathering at an alarming rate, and we must be vigilant.

In Liberty,

Buck.

In reality it will probably look small but in the beginning I was hoping for at least a couple hundred. Looks like it could be slightly larger. We all have to consider that this event only started a week and a half ago.

Hopefully we're just 1/50th of the larger story.

I sent an email to the secretary of my club letting him know about this and asking him to send out an email to the members letting them know. I'd bet a lot of people haven't got the word yet. If you belong to a club and haven't heard anything from them it might be a good idea to contact someone from the Board of Directors and ask them to spread the word.

Re: Attendance List: State Capitol Demonstration Saturday January 19th @Noon

So then, lets make this official....meet in front of the gates at Alewife, 1130AM.

A few of us are meeting at Alewife closer to 11am if any of you want to go in little earlier.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Greetings NESers. I've read this forum for almost eight years now, and decided it's finally time to join. I feel like I already know a lot of you personally, and I'm very, very impressed with the quality of the people on this forum. You will be happy to know that I sent letters to my congress-critters earlier today asking them to vote against Deval's latest piece of proposed "legislation", if you can even call it that.

I will be there on Saturday, along with my wife and a few friends.

The storm clouds of tyranny are gathering at an alarming rate, and we must be vigilant.

In Liberty,

Buck.

Welcome Buck and thank you for joining us on the forum and in the fight.

Also, thanks for the laugh hahaha I felt violated by a long term creeper!!! Just kidding of course [rofl2]

This is a perfect example of how WE WILL NOT ACT this Saturday!

[video=youtube_share;sIS2RYEgejY]http://youtu.be/sIS2RYEgejY[/video]

Well shit... i'm convinced... screw you right wing murdering nutjobs... i'm going to turn in my guns and get started impeaching Bush.

Back
Top Bottom