• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

State Capitol Demonstration Megathread with Pics

Will you Attend/Which State

• Total voters
it was a bit of a joke but it is best someone asked it just so we don't have 500 people with AR's walking around. It would be a funny site in MA though.

Welcome Buck and thank you for joining us on the forum and in the fight.

Also, thanks for the laugh hahaha I felt violated by a long term creeper!!! Just kidding of course [rofl2]

My apologies. I've long valued my privacy (and posting on internet forums is not exactly conducive to privacy); however, I cannot sit idly by any longer. The time for action is finally upon us, as tyranny has infiltrated the minds of ignorant and fearful men.

Buck.

A few of us are meeting at Alewife closer to 11am if any of you want to go in little earlier.

You going to have big signs there in Cambridge?

I would really like a way to identify and meet some of you guys.... And I still need something to write on a sign

I bet if you see them in Cambridge, you will just know.

Also, another "welcome" to Buck.

I wish I could... I'll be teaching 16 new shooters' Basic Pistol course in Ludlow... Please take lots of pictures and some video... I'll be looking forward to the pictures thread... especially if you-all can engage some legislators in constructive conversation.

Glad to see the clubs stepping up. Got a few friends to tag along with me as well. May start the morning shooting steel to get my freedom flowing

Last edited:
I'll be there, probably taking the T in from Davis Square. Will try to get my former roommate to come along too.

Heard back from my old roommate: he is leaning towards being there. He also said that he was going to talk with the known shooters in his office to see who else he might be able to get to come down to the State House.

Emailed my bullseye pistol team as well, and a few of them have said they are going to be there.

I heard a 10 second sound bite this morning on channel 5 news about an "anti gun rally" sponsored by Mumbles happening today. They then also said another gun rally in support of will be happening tomorrow at the state house. The was on around 6:30am.

I was brushing my teeth so I'm not sure if I heard everything correctly. Did anyone else catch this?

I heard a 10 second sound bite this morning on channel 5 news about an "anti gun rally" sponsored by Mumbles happening today. They then also said another gun rally in support of will be happening tomorrow at the state house. The was on around 6:30am.

I was brushing my teeth so I'm not sure if I heard everything correctly. Did anyone else catch this?

Well I did hear that scumsucker Linsky say he was filing gun control legislation today,on Fox TV!

THis might be a questions already answered but...
Who is the ultimate organizer for the rally at the MA statehouse? NRA/GOAL/NES?
Do we need a permit? Has one been acquired? (I still dont get why we need a permit to express our thoughts as a group)

Thanks.

I think all that has been answered, you have to check a few pages back. Maybe the OP could update first post with answers/info that keeps getting asked. Lets face it 60+ pages, people are not reading all the posts (I don't blame them)[grin]

THis might be a questions already answered but...
Who is the ultimate organizer for the rally at the MA statehouse? NRA/GOAL/NES?
Do we need a permit? Has one been acquired? (I still dont get why we need a permit to express our thoughts as a group)

Thanks.

take 45 minutes and re read this thread. Someone looked into it and said we don't need a permit.

This rally is so grassroots that we don't have anyone sponsoring it. No one has claimed responsibility other than the people here saying "In".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom