• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis driver pulls firearm defensively. Arrested

The national media won't cover this 'local news story'

The new thing between protesters and thugs seems to be waylaying people in their cars.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/article_d71b49dd-b8a5-5f9c-9803-93b1ffbe56f3.html

Attack on Bosnian woman near Bevo Mill is called a hate crime

DECEMBER 06, 2014 6:45 AM • BY DOUG MOORE [email protected] 314-340-8125

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson has called in the FBI to help investigate what he is calling a hate crime because a woman assaulted by three black teens is Bosnian.
The Friday morning attack occurred in the Bevo Mill neighborhood where earlier this week a Bosnian man was killed with a hammer by a group of teens.
In Friday’s case, the woman, 26, told police that she was driving in the 4600 block of Lansdowne Avenue about 5:25 a.m. when three men in their late teens to early 20s walked in front of her vehicle.
When the woman attempted to drive around the young men, at least one of them pulled a gun and ordered her to stop. One of the men struck the windshield with an object police said could have been a crowbar. The woman was pulled from the vehicle while another of the men opened the passenger door and went through the woman’s purse, saying it was empty. One of the men threw her cellphone to the ground and stomped on it.
One of the men asked where the woman was from. She said she was European.
“You’re a (expletive) liar. You’re Bosnian. I should just kill you now,” Dotson said of the woman’s account.
Based on that comment, he said, police are labeling the assault as a hate crime.
The woman was pushed to the ground and kicked before the attackers fled. A passer-by told police the woman was found unconscious. She declined to be taken to a hospital for treatment, saying she would go later.

The incident occurred five days after Zemir Begic, a 32-year-old Bosnian man, was killed in the 4200 block of Itaska Street. About 1:15 a.m. Sunday, he was walking to his car with his fiancée and two others when four teens confronted the group. At least one of them struck Begic with a hammer. He suffered injuries to his face, head and abdomen. Police said they have no evidence to believe Begic was targeted because of his race, although some in the community have doubts.

A little background on St. Louis:
The city used to have over 800,000 people mid0century until postwar decline caused that number to plummet to ~
319,000. A city which has lost a half a million people, more than half its population, is going to have problems in the first place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Bosnians_in_St._Louis
As of 2013 there were 70,000 Bosnians in St. Louis. This is the largest population of Bosnians in the United States and the largest Bosnian population outside of Europe.

So ~20% of the city's population is fairly recent Bosnian immigrants which I'm sure the resident underclass resents.

Last edited:
When sons of obama block the road, you don't pull your pistol. Because in America, obama doesn't serve the law, law serves obama.

There's also a big black vs Korean thing in some areas. No idea why.

In LA, this stemmed from the Latasha Harlins shooting (Korean store owner shot and killed 15 year old Black girl who attacked her after the owner accused her of stealing), which happened about two weeks after the Rodney King beating. During the King riots, looters targeted Korean businesses as "revenge" for the Harlins shooting, and because the LAPD could no longer contain the violence in that area. The storeowners armed up and defended their properties:

0430-riots16.jpg

In LA, this stemmed from the Latasha Harlins shooting (Korean store owner shot and killed 15 year old Black girl who attacked her after the owner accused her of stealing), which happened about two weeks after the Rodney King beating. During the King riots, looters targeted Korean businesses as "revenge" for the Harlins shooting, and because the LAPD could no longer contain the violence in that area. The storeowners armed up and defended their properties:

I remember the shop owners standing on their roofs with AKs or ARs but didn't know that's what had happened.

Solid trigger finger discipline right there.

The guy rocking denim on denim? It's okay because the hammer's down. I don't see the safety though; maybe it's one of those Glock 1911s.

Or did you mean the subject of this thread? Then yeah, disciplined as a m-er f-er.

Anyone catch the name of the restaurant this happened in front of?

View attachment 121821

Some dumbass climbs on to the hood of my minivan they're likely going for a T.J. Hooker hoodride.

And goblins are a European thing, so I'd say the expression would have to be descriptive of behavior vs. appearance. Not that I'm going to add it to my daily vocabulary or anything.....

I'd like to know if he's been charged.

Sent from my mobile phone from behind enemy lines.

WTF, it's nice to see LE all over the country allowing the inmates to run the asylum.

WTF ever happened to using the water cannons and dogs like they did during the 60s' and 70s'? Soak'em, cuff'em and leave them outdoors for awhile so every one of these sacks of sh*t gets hypothermia.

Wanna clear them out faster, crop dust them with gas and walk up to the front of the pack with a flare gun.

This is ok:
b0816fc0-23d0-11e4-a67c-11f85ad0904e_RTR42CVK.jpg

This is ok:
fergus-3.jpg

This guy, who was being directly threatened? He went to jail. America 2014. Are we safe yet?
QxacijO.jpg

Anyone want to bet he would have faced less LE scrutiny if he had just plowed though the protesters with his van and flew off? "I was skeeered" etc. My guess is the guy probably stopped cause he didn't want to run anyone over, yet in the same token set himself up to fail by doing so. (and having to draw his gun).

-Mike

This guy got fired. He actually pointed at journalists and told people he would "put them down". Bet he doesn't lose his retirement benefit or any rights.

453878000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom