St. Louis driver pulls firearm defensively. Arrested

What a racist scumbag! He should have stepped out of the van and let the protesters hammer him to death. They only wanted to peacefully kill him, that's all. Is that a reason to pull out a gun every time? When are these insensitive conservative bigots going to evolve? A typical Rush Limbaugh zombie...

What a racist scumbag! He should have stepped out of the van and let the protesters hammer him to death. They only wanted to peacefully kill him, that's all. Is that a reason to pull out a gun every time? When are these insensitive conservative bigots going to evolve? A typical Rush Limbaugh zombie...

Best part? It seems like the guy was the one that called the police.... except they arrested him.

edit: He's got a weapon mounted light. NES minds blown.

QxacijO.jpg

7KXTUWF.jpg

What were the charges? I don't see that he was charged for the gun. More likely he was charged for a driving/vehicle offense.

FYI the history of the term "ghetto" actually has nothing to do with African Americans.....

just sayin

Last edited:
Ghetto goblins? Is that more or less racist than hood rats? I want to know, so I can offend as many people as possible!

I'm not sure which one is worst .lol
I heard it years ago from a black gent from the islands who worked with my Dad.
For some reason he had it in for African Americans.

I can't wait for for this shit to end so NES can stop chasing the racist cheese, it's exhausting.

PS, LOL at the TLR1(2?) on his biscuit.

I didn't perceive the term ghetto goblin as a racist term as scumbags come in all shapes and colors...but it did crack me up.

I love how all the news stories say he flashed his gun at protestors... looks to me like he drew his gun within his vehicle and someone with a camera took a picture. Big difference between someone seeing your gun and it being flashed AT someone.

Cops were also hassling the Oathkeepers, perhaps they've been instructed to let the MF burn
of couse they were. if you wanted to stop riots and looting you would put in national guard that was in combat before and you would bust heads and shoot back.

The problem with the Oathkeepers approach of setting up sniper hides is nightime riots turn into the calm of day. If they shoot a looter during rioting at night, daylight will come, a corpus delecti (or several) will be on the street, and their actions will be judged in the calm light of day with rioters replaced with dozens of police working the "murder scene" - and it will not end well for anyone involved.

I have been wondering how long it would be before someone in that city took their safety into their own hands.

I didn't perceive the term ghetto goblin as a racist term as scumbags come in all shapes and colors...but it did crack me up.

I'm from Fall River. Way more ghetto white people than black there. Ask my wife, she'll tell you she's been working for years to get the ghetto out of me [laugh]

If its a matter of survival, i would rather put the ghetto goblins under my wheels than shoot at them. Early lesson of city life is never allow your car to be boxed in....always keep an out. And if they block your out path then they get crushed.

The way i look at it you jump on the hood of a car your on someones property. The guy did everything right in my eyes

1. Got out of a situation that could have required him to use his weapon without injuring innocents (plowing through a crowd)
2. Got to a safe area and called the police to report what happened instead of just driving off into the night
3. Prepared to defend himself if need be in a safe manner and kept situational awareness
4. Complied with police when they arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom