• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield Armory Releases a new Handgun: The Echelon

Skateboard tape-textured grip sucks for a compact CC gun, IMO. Looks like they went wild with it here, even on the side of the mag baseplate.

Smith and wesson? I want to like the mp 2.0 but i don't like gripping sand paper
Shoot/train in the sun and you will want that shit. I don't see what the big deal is there are ways you can knock down the texture a little bit it's a cheap gun you shouldn't be afraid to take a little sandpaper or something to it.....

Shoot/train in the sun and you will want that shit. I don't see what the big deal is there are ways you can knock down the texture a little bit it's a cheap gun you shouldn't be afraid to take a little sandpaper or something to it.....
I've no issue mucking with my guns... i undercut my sigs deeper or mess with my glocks

But cz p10's glocks caniks all work fine for me with sweaty hands in the heat

Looks more like they're trying to get away from the stain/stench of the XD line.....
I have an XDm 9mm that I really like to shoot at the range. It’s pretty smooth for a production gun but way to big to CC. Also as I’ve stated before, I don’t like grip safeties. I didn’t know that I didn’t like them until after I bought the gun.

I have an XDm 9mm that I really like to shoot at the range. It’s pretty smooth for a production gun but way to big to CC. Also as I’ve stated before, I don’t like grip safeties. I didn’t know that I didn’t like them until after I bought the gun.
The grip safety wouldn't suck so much if it went further down the grip. Part of the problem is it sucks compared to a 1911 grip safety which if tuned properly puts your gun in fire mode with even a marginal grip.

The grip tape sections reminds me of what’s on the latest Taurus carry guns. To rough for me when I picked one up. A range day and your shooting hand would be full of blisters from that.

All guns are good no matter who makes them
. Hooray for gun manufactures sill making guns for the United States because if you blink this could be gone.

For me it’s my tender belly that hates being sandpapered all day. My hands don’t mind it at all.
Baby Hat GIF

Back
Top Bottom