• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Some questions about Boston Unrestricted LTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of good info for the OP in this thread. I'll add my humble advice for him to avoid the train wreck he's heading towards.
1. take a photo of your G17.
2. post the gun in the NES Karma section.

I was going to write block out your personal intel on the LTC and either screen shot it on the NES home page or todays paper. You're does basically the same thing.

Huh? Four Season's has had them for years and years and advertises them on their website, as do a dozen other gun stores in Mass.

Good point. I guess I naturally assume most uninformed first time buyers would have a bit more trouble finding even a preban glock versus someone who knows the MA bullshit a bit better.....because, when I first got my ltc, I was one of those dopes who assumed you couldn't own a glock since you couldn't buy it new [angry] shame....

Still, I suspect in MA that most who have no firearms experience do not buy a glock as their first pistol. It's usually a safe bet....especially when the guy is asking when its ok for him to quick draw on Angel Eyes and Tuco like Clint.

Hi fellas. I’m new on here and had a couple of questions that I was curious about. I’m 26 y/o and I applied for LTC in Boston for first time last year and got unrestricted LTC. Do you guys have any idea if I keep unrestricted when I renew? Also, what’s the situation with carrying in Boston; can I sometimes open carry or if not is it at least OK to “print” or printing will get my license revoked? Thanks
BTD says he's 26 y/o. Yet his profile shows a DOB 11-05-1990. He didn't bother to do the math. [rofl]

Still, I suspect in MA that most who have no firearms experience do not buy a glock as their first pistol. It's usually a safe bet....especially when the guy is asking when its ok for him to quick draw on Angel Eyes and Tuco like Clint.

I suspect you would be very wrong. There's only a whole wall of them at FS, the largest grossing dealer in MA... and there has been, for over a
decade. You would be hard pressed to walk into a dealer in MA that doesn't have 2nd gen glocks on display, somewhere, actually.

-Mike

Hi guys. I actually did pretty well at moon island. I scored 294/300. Also, I chose glock because a close friend of mine who’s had his LTC for over 2 years owns a pre-ban gen 2 G17 and seeing him carry it - I fell in love with that firearm long time ago. I knew I would get that one as soon as I get my LTC last year. I looked for it and found it at the store in Weymouth. They had G17 and G19 (both gen 2) in stock. I love it. It also looks very “police like” firearm and when I carry it and it sticks out - it calls for respect.

Hi guys. I actually did pretty well at moon island. I scored 294/300. Also, I chose glock because a close friend of mine who’s had his LTC for over 2 years owns a pre-ban gen 2 G17 and seeing him carry it - I fell in love with that firearm long time ago. I knew I would get that one as soon as I get my LTC last year. I looked for it and found it at the store in Weymouth. They had G17 and G19 (both gen 2) in stock. I love it. It also looks very “police like” firearm and when I carry it and it sticks out - it calls for respect.

I love it. It also looks very “police like” firearm and when I carry it and it sticks out - it calls for respect.

WTF is wrong with you?

“Calls for respect?” Jesus Christ...

This isn’t high school, it’s the real world.

Nobody who would do you harm will respect you, they’ll kill you first.

Nobody who doesn’t want to do you harm will respect you for it either.

"
"Sticks out" of what? Jack.

Are you f*cking serious????

OP's going to jail ! [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom