Some one please

MrsWildweasel

NES Member
point me to the regs for stripe placement on class A's. I need to sew son's stripes on. Thank you. It's been over 20 years for me to remember. Is it in line with the top of the pocket?

Yea she wouldn't belive ME! I found it for her, Halfway between the top of the shoulder and the bottom of the bent elbow centered. [roll]
What do I know. :D

Wildweasel said:
As we sit here back to back posting on our computers, she had to type it out and not TALK TO ME! :D Oh well the Internet. [roll]

You guys are too funny. Shouldn't Jr. be able to recite the regs for you guys? He is still wet right? :D

Jr,is trying to be oblivious to it and just figures it will miraculously get done,along with his packing. :D Jr plays really dumb private. Figures he's already going to Iraq,what more are they going to do. :D

MrsWildweasel said:
Jr,is trying to be oblivious to it and just figures it will miraculously get done,along with his packing. :D Jr plays really dumb private. Figures he's already going to Iraq,what more are they going to do. :D

screw it, make him a sgt and send him off. at least he wont get stuck running ammo. [wink]

He says he doesn't even want to be a Sgt. No running ammo on his part for this mission. They made him a driver with 3 Sgt's in the hummer with him. :)

Noooooooooooooo, He was being a pain in my ass,and wanted me to admit he was Right! :D He tries to tell me I never listen to him too. [twisted] [roll]

Lynne said:
Um...Glenn...she doesn't email you when you guys are in bed, does she?
[lol] [lol] [lol]

No then she used to deciede to "Talk" couldn't do it before we went to bed...
:D She has gotten better about that though. (now I am in deep doo-doo)

I told her all along what the reg was, but she didn't trust me. (I do forget alot of stuff but things that could get me in trouble- Got them down pat.)

And yes we are an old married couple. :D I love her still. It just kills her to admit I am EVER right! Huh Hon...

Just because you want to hear,"Yes,Dear you're right!" I love you anyways,now for the other,I'll just leave Tigre in the room and he can wake you up at 4:00am. :D I wouldn't trade Glenn though. [twisted]

Hey Mods...
Maybe you could start another section/forum? You could now go to the main forum list and see something like

General Discussion

Weasel's Arguments

Competition Shooting

New England Gun Shows

Dealers Forum

Training

Gun Laws

Military Bubbas

:D :D :D

Adam

Ok... Good point...

New Forum index

General Discussion

Weasel's Arguments

Derek vs Tony (two marines arguing about who has the bigger gun)

Competition Shooting

New England Gun Shows

Dealers Forum

Training

Gun Laws

Military Bubbas

[twisted] :D

Adam

TonyD said:
MrsWildweasel said:
As the Weasels Turn huh......That's pretty good. I also like the Tony and Derek Hour too. [twisted] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Yeah, but Derek's just [ghey] Nothing else to see there.

Tony --->
flame.gif
<---Derek

Back
Top Bottom