Some one please

MrsWildweasel said:
No Dear, You just have to wait until you get home..... [twisted]

Ya, MrsW.... Glenn and I were just talking about that. We've decided to go out driking tonight. He will be home when he's good and ready to sleep on the couch. [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
Ya, WE NEVER FORGET!!!!!!! [twisted] [lol]

It is truly amazing what women remember. I get it all the time from Melody. "You remember when you told me this??????"

I'm like "I never said that" then I'm thinking to myself "Did I really say that?"

Sorry, long weekend. I just sent the current AR 670-1 (from the DA site) to WW's e-mail. I wish I had read further, since I won't take sides in a "domestic squabble". I learned better than that a long time ago.

As for the Index, maybe add Army/Marine Rivalry? [lol]

Domestic squabble ha, Glenn and I very rarely have an argument, we just tease each other all the time. [lol] We've still managed to stay married after 21 years together.

It's like speed reading, only different. We just hear every fourth of fifth word.

For instance - If I recall, you just posted something about getting Glenn drunk and sleeping with him in the motorhome?

WOW!
This thread is getting good...

Reading this makes me realize the differences between husbands and wives.
Now Tony and Derek... Are you two married? [twisted]

Adam <--- Just feeding the fire! :D

Adam_MA said:
WOW!

No, he's just my short-bus brother. Mom and dad couldn't afford a helmet for him when he was small and he fell down a lot. You get the idea.

Adam_MA said:
WOW!

I'm sure Tony would like to, but contrary to what the media tells you not everybody in MA is gay. :D

Now guys are like kids and dogs,if they are not looking us women straight in the face I know you don't hear us. [twisted] [lol] Now I'll duck for cover... [lol]

TonyD said:
No, he's just my short-bus brother. Mom and dad couldn't afford a helmet for him when he was small and he fell down a lot. You get the idea.

It hasn't affected my shooting X's though. [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom