• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

since we will be felons in the near future. where can I get full auto?

Rick1987

NES Member
I always here about the "black market".

How do I find it?

Since we all are going to be criminals pretty soon I figure why not have a military M4.

How many others are thinking the same thing?

The mexican cartel better start shipping some more over. They will sell like hot cakes!

Get a penpal from overseas. Start to make inroads with the Nigerian scammers that fill your inbox. Start by offering them small amounts of money in exchange for mundane items.

Travel to Europe, make contact with certain people having a strrrong Easterrrn Eurrropean accent, bring wads of cash.
Issue at hand is, how to bring the bounty back to the 'ole U.S. of A.

I was hoping the black market was go down some street and look for a guy wearing a leather coat leaning on a pole and
Say the magic password. Then he brings you into a secret bunker where you are given a carriage and you can fill it with goodies.

Drive to Texas/New Mexico/Arizona, Cross border (legally or illegally), go to the bars like the ones in TJ, ask some girls for some inroads (be generous with the tips/drinks).

They will put you intouch - remember - haggle or you are a plant.

Stash item in desert (Mexico side) GPS tag on your device.

Return with quad through desert and retrieve item.

If this becomes a reality - we should take a 'Texas Hunting Trip' - yeah that's the ticket.

Of course, you could also just go to Springfield.

Texas hunting trip. Hell ya!

Now what would you guys get first?

I would love a real M4 or full auto AK47

Rpg, grenades, silencer, freedom, maybe a glock 18!

A FA Glock should be as simple as dropping in a special back plate, which is readily available... http://www.rh-custom.se/product.php?id_product=32

Having a penpal in a foreign country with a stable mail system could pay off in the future.

Can you imagine you own (and are licensed to own) a full auto M16 that you just "invested" $16,000 in to purchase. I'll bet it will really rock your world running a 7 round mag of 5.56 through it.

Oh boy, a whole quarter of a second of fun!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I always here about the "black market".

How do I find it?

Found it.

Satellite

http://www.terryfayessoulfood.com/

$70 for a lightning link to go FA. 41 in stock. If only it were legal.

I need to buddy up with a good machinist so if the SHTF they can pump some of these out quickly. Machining one of these from aluminum plate or even hardened steel plate seems like it would be a cake walk for any machinist.

Last edited:
Wow....that guy has all the toys...

I can't imagine ordering with Visa and shipping to my place is a wise decision...

Well, no. You have to use your imagination. Maybe you have it sent to your penpal in the Philippines, who in turn hands it over to his mother to bake into a cassava cake. He then ships it to a fake name at a nursing home where it sits in the mailroom until it's picked up by Guillermo, the migrant worker, and delivered to a dead drop.

Giggle switches for Glocks are available here as well, not regulated at all. Fitting one into a pistol is a
different story and sanctioned with a year in Club Fed, unless one has the right permit to do so. Suffice
to say, that permit is pretty much unobtanium. I wouldn't want to be on those dealer's customer list though.

Don't you know you can change a water pistol to a full auto military grade assault rifle just by changing a couple parts

Daaaam!!! Boris should take lessons from who ever figured that out. How do we make a regular AR full auto? "Shirley" it must be simple if a water gun can be converted.

When I was in the service I fell in love with the M60, would love to own one. Anyone familiar with Tippmann paintball guns? Do you know what Dennis did before making paintball guns besides sewing machines? He used to make smaller replicas of full auto guns from history like the belt fed Brownings and MG42's that were chambered in .22cal. I would love to get my hands on some of those too, lot more friendly on the wallet to go full auto with .22's. You can see how he took that knowledge and made his first paintball gun the SMG-60 which was belt fed or used stripper clips.

Edit: found a video of one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9M3de5mISY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom