since we will be felons in the near future. where can I get full auto?

$70 for a lightning link to go FA. 41 in stock. If only it were legal.

I need to buddy up with a good machinist so if the SHTF they can pump some of these out quickly. Machining one of these from aluminum plate or even hardened steel plate seems like it would be a cake walk for any machinist.

A couple years ago I almost bought a lightning link or a Registered DIAS. As a machinist I couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on something I could make for a couple dollars and a few minutes of my time. I wish you could still manufacture machine guns legally because I'd so have a DIAS.

Last edited:
I was looking at parts for the AR15 last night... You can buy (when it's in stock) a 3 round burst assembly/parts set from Brownell's... Of course, you need to be licensed for it. [sad] Going to check with the FFL I know to see what's really involved in getting that done. Might be worth doing with one of my lowers, while you can still get the parts. [smile]

I was looking at parts for the AR15 last night... You can buy (when it's in stock) a 3 round burst assembly/parts set from Brownell's... Of course, you need to be licensed for it. [sad] Going to check with the FFL I know to see what's really involved in getting that done. Might be worth doing with one of my lowers, while you can still get the parts. [smile]

Short answer is you cannot do it under most instances unless you are an LEO or some other excluded group from the NFA.

The hughes amendment in 86 banned machine guns. What we have now as civilians are simply "pre ban", you can't own newly manufactured full auto after 86 unless you're a LE agency or a class 3 SOT.

Short answer is you cannot do it under most instances unless you are an LEO or some other excluded group from the NFA.

I know you can get a full auto (in NH at least) provided you get the green light from the ATF/Feds... I'm going to look into it deeper to see for certain (for where I live). I'm pretty sure that in MA, you're buggered if you even think about getting a full auto firearm. You can get silencers/sound suppressors in NH too. You can't in MA. [smile] Again, provided you get the Fed's ok on it. It can take some time to get the approve/deny decision too (been told 6 months is not unheard of). So, if you don't 'need' it right away, you can do it. Provided your state allows it.

- - - Updated - - -

The hughes amendment in 86 banned machine guns. What we have now as civilians are simply "pre ban", you can't own newly manufactured full auto after 86 unless you're a LE agency or a class 3 SOT.

Didn't know that... Never really looked into it before. Since it wasn't an option in MA... I'm sure that anyone with a FA isn't going to be selling it without wanting an insane amount of money. Besides, with good shot placement, you only need one, maybe two, rounds per target. [smile]

I know you can get a full auto (in NH at least) provided you get the green light from the ATF/Feds... I'm going to look into it deeper to see for certain (for where I live). I'm pretty sure that in MA, you're buggered if you even think about getting a full auto firearm. You can get silencers/sound suppressors in NH too. You can't in MA. [smile] Again, provided you get the Fed's ok on it. It can take some time to get the approve/deny decision too (been told 6 months is not unheard of). So, if you don't 'need' it right away, you can do it. Provided your state allows it.

As Trouble noted above, it must be a pre-'86 full auto under the NFA and amendments thereto. No newly manufactured FA unless you are an LEO or Class 3 SOT (and even there you cannot order one for yourself).

Full auto isn't cheap, you're looking at the bare bottom for my subgun in my avatar at 4k if you got an awesome deal. I'd never sell it though. Just save your pennies.

I always here about the "black market".

How do I find it?

Since we all are going to be criminals pretty soon I figure why not have a military M4.

How many others are thinking the same thing?

The mexican cartel better start shipping some more over. They will sell like hot cakes!

Just make your own lightning link. You'll be surprised how easy it is. You can also make a drop in auto trigger sear.... In fact I think (or there used to be anyway) there are some web sites that sell 80% complete drop in auto sears. All you need to do after that is some very minor machine work.

I can make ALL my guns sound full Auto...

FAP, FAP,FAP, FAP,FAP, FAP,FAP, FAP,FAP, FAP,FAP, FAP, Fappity, FAP, FAP,

Just like the Ace of Spades in your bicycle spokes...

I am not advocating any illegal endeavors, I am only trying to answer a question. It may even be pertainate on how such things may be possible. Someone once told me that there exists an underside of the web. Supposedly the web that you know is just the surface of a vast ocean. I guess you can enter it using something called TorBrowser. Once your in, you can visit places much like being on the silk road. Where we use dot com, there they use things like dot onion. I guess it works through multi servers around the world. You can even change your IP address at will. They have their own currency where you set up an account, in a bank type system, and purchase this dark web coinage. I think it was called bit coins. I guess anything to be had can be found there. I can't speak from experience but you can investigate it if you wish.

I am not advocating any illegal endeavors, I am only trying to answer a question. It may even be pertainate on how such things may be possible. Someone once told me that there exists an underside of the web. Supposedly the web that you know is just the surface of a vast ocean. I guess you can enter it using something called TorBrowser. Once your in, you can visit places much like being on the silk road. Where we use dot com, there they use things like dot onion. I guess it works through multi servers around the world. You can even change your IP address at will. They have their own currency where you set up an account, in a bank type system, and purchase this dark web coinage. I think it was called bit coins. I guess anything to be had can be found there. I can't speak from experience but you can investigate it if you wish.

There is an illegal market for everything as long as there is demand for it. But if you get caught with full auto parts or guns, it's a slam dunk for a federal prosecutor. So off to prison you will go.

Practice your aluminum spot welding also. Since the pre ban mags will be illegal anyway, attach 3 together in series...90 rounds of fun!

Funny thing is that someone asked the atf about welding pre-ban mags together. There is an official response posted on the atf website stating that it is legal. their stance is that pre-ban is pre-ban. you can weld 30 rounders together if you want and it is legal. of course that will probably change now. I don't have the time at the moment but when I get home I will look up the page and post a link

I always here about the "black market".

How do I find it?

Since we all are going to be criminals pretty soon I figure why not have a military M4.

How many others are thinking the same thing?

The mexican cartel better start shipping some more over. They will sell like hot cakes!

I smell a group buy?

Travel to undisclosed MA town, make contact with certain people having a strrrong Easterrrn Eurrropean accent, bring wads of cash.
Issue at hand is, how to bring the bounty back to the 'ole U.S. of A.

fify

Or just buy a common drill bit and learn where to put that part you "threw" away from your AK kit.

Travel to Europe, make contact with certain people having a strrrong Easterrrn Eurrropean accent, bring wads of cash.
Issue at hand is, how to bring the bounty back to the 'ole U.S. of A.

Contact La raza or Acorn. They know how to get illegal people into the country, why not guns.

fify

Or just buy a common drill bit and learn where to put that part you "threw" away from your AK kit.

Good one! However, the stuff I mean is ready-to-go already. Courtesy of the workers and peasants
of the former Soviet Union and a few other countries.
The demise of the CCCP and the civil war in ex-Yugoslavia have opened the flood gates.

The first week of December, 1989 I was in Leipzig. At that time the 3CA was still present and
EVERYTHING was availabe for hard currency. The going rate for an AK74 plus some hundred rounds
of ammo was 50 Deutschmark plus a bottle of Vodka, until they realized there was much more in it.
Nope, I didn't buy.

I know, and a lot of that scum has been expanding into other countries. There is a good representation of various "mafias" here in mAss and various things, ready to go are available for the right price. The market is not as big, but there is plenty of shit.

Good one! However, the stuff I mean is ready-to-go already. Courtesy of the workers and peasants
of the former Soviet Union and a few other countries.
The demise of the CCCP and the civil war in ex-Yugoslavia have opened the flood gates.

The first week of December, 1989 I was in Leipzig. At that time the 3CA was still present and
EVERYTHING was availabe for hard currency. The going rate for an AK74 plus some hundred rounds
of ammo was 50 Deutschmark plus a bottle of Vodka, until they realized there was much more in it.
Nope, I didn't buy.

Back
Top Bottom