SIGARMS Gun Give Away - P226 Blackwater

SIGARMS is giving away a P226 Blackwater pistol as part of our Team SIG Sweeps. The P226 Blackwater has a retail value of $1,099.95 and features front cocking serrations, an integral Picatinny rail, wear-resistant Nitron® finish, custom wood grips, five (5) magazines and contrasting red (front) and green (rear) SIGLITE® Night Sights. Go here to read the Official Rules. The Team SIG Sweeps ends midnight EST on June 30, 2006. Good luck.

226BTCleft_withband.jpg

kendall-op said:
I entered awhile back on sig forum. I hope this model 226 is MA ok.
It says it's valid for all 50 states.... Sig is smart enough to know about our restrictions... although we would only get 10 rounds mags. FWIW preban 226 mags are plentiful if you get lucky and win. [wink]

I hate giving my information away on the internet. How do you know what
they are going to do with this? Do the sell the lists they collect? I guess
I am just too paranoid to give away my personal information for a chance
at a crappy $1000 (MSRP) pistol. I guess that is why I get very little spam
or garbage email.

TBP

Just remember, you'll be 1099'ed at full retail price, which could bring the effective cost of this gun up to around 50% or more of the normal selling price. Still a good deal, but not free.

Last edited:
By participation in this Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, the winner grants Sigarms, Inc. and its affiliated companies the right to use the winner’s name, likeness, picture, voice, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in any media including but not limited to the world wide web without additional compensation or further notification, permission or consideration. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.

Entry in this Sweepstakes grants Sigarms Inc. the right to use entrants’ information for all legal purposes including giving to marketing partners, Sigarms electronic newsletter subscription, and to NSSF. Sigarms Inc. will not sell your information to anyone.

They won't sell your info but they might give it away. Caveat Emptor!

TBP

Last edited:
Sweet, entered. Thanks.
The Boston Patriot said:
How do you know what they are going to do with this? Do the sell the lists they collect?
To be honest I would be much more concerend with someone gathering your information with the intent of actually doing something harmful with it. Generally this is pretty easy to do with anyone that uses a computer at work, sends email, belongs to a forum, has a bank account, has a job, pays taxes, owns guns, breathes. Instead of worrying that Sig might sell/give our contact information to other gun/gun related vendors it would be wise to invest that time in purchasing and reviewing a credit score, or bank statements (I mean every transaction). Seriously, I can promise you there are many more compromised systems with far more important information on you than might have been gathered in this giveaway. So just enter and hope for a free gun! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom