• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Australia Shows Why Americans Should Not Give Another Inch On Gun Rights

In Australia everything is legal in the bush, even homemade airplanes. You have to remember that when judging them.
Not judging the people ! Only the completely dumb ass politicians !! Maybe they should be required to spend a month or two in the bush so we can see how many survive !!!!

Six dead and eight injured in mass stabbing. That’s “as good or better”, that most US mass shootings.

Whenever anyone mentions such a mass stabbing event occurs outside the US, I always comment that only in uncivilized societies are mass killings conducted with blades rather than bullets. That usually gets a chuckle, even from liberals.

Fortunately, the killer brought a knife to a gunfight and was shot by a female police officer on duty.

Six dead and eight injured in mass stabbing. That’s “as good or better”, that most US mass shootings.

Whenever anyone mentions such a mass stabbing event occurs outside the US, I always comment that only in uncivilized societies are mass killings conducted with blades rather than bullets. That usually gets a chuckle, even from liberals.

Fortunately, the killer brought a knife to a gunfight and was shot by a female police officer on duty.

Time to round up all those deadly knives Down Under.

1 or 2 more generations here in the US the 2nd amendment will be gone unfortunately with all the liberals and feminists men sad to say. I hope I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom