- Nov 21, 2012
- NoSho, MA
Check on understanding:
1) will these grips will work with the slide above ok? I just started looking into the compact so not too familiar looks to be a compact and xcompact
2) the slide above mentions the xcompact is not compatible does that mean the xgrip module is also not compatible?
3) I shouldn’t have an issue dropping in my x5 legion Fcu in any of the above correct? Any issues in Ma swapping between the grip frames?
1) Yes, that style of grip will work perfectly with this slide. However be aware the Compact model that uses the “classic” grip model as you linked to, requires a 3.9” barrel. Sig in their infinite wisdom made it a bit confusing, because the newer XCOMPACT actually uses a 3.6” barrel. Just buy that classic Compact or the new XCARRY grip and you’ll be golden.
2) See above. This is due to the barrel length differences between the classic P320 compact and newer XCOMPACT.
3) No issues (MA related or other) in switching your FCU around into different grip modules.
Hope this helps.