SIG P320 compact legos....

System6ix

NES Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Check on understanding:
1) will these grips will work with the slide above ok? I just started looking into the compact so not too familiar looks to be a compact and xcompact

2) the slide above mentions the xcompact is not compatible does that mean the xgrip module is also not compatible?

3) I shouldn’t have an issue dropping in my x5 legion Fcu in any of the above correct? Any issues in Ma swapping between the grip frames?

1) Yes, that style of grip will work perfectly with this slide. However be aware the Compact model that uses the “classic” grip model as you linked to, requires a 3.9” barrel. Sig in their infinite wisdom made it a bit confusing, because the newer XCOMPACT actually uses a 3.6” barrel. Just buy that classic Compact or the new XCARRY grip and you’ll be golden.

2) See above. This is due to the barrel length differences between the classic P320 compact and newer XCOMPACT.

3) No issues (MA related or other) in switching your FCU around into different grip modules.

Hope this helps.

Boghog1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good read quick question

I have a x5 legion and noticed sig had a pretty decent deal on these

Check on understanding:
1) will these grips will work with the slide above ok? I just started looking into the compact so not too familiar looks to be a compact and xcompact

2) the slide above mentions the xcompact is not compatible does that mean the xgrip module is also not compatible?

3) I shouldn’t have an issue dropping in my x5 legion Fcu in any of the above correct? Any issues in Ma swapping between the grip frames?

Pretty elementary questions but just want to make sure get all the parts ordered correctly the first time
From what I have learned so far is the xcompact is a 3.6" barrel vs the 3.9" that the compact has

bostonelli

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So Sig intends to get every penny from me this year and I agreed.

This caught me eye....

Assuming all 4 (Wilson is default if I dont go with AL Sig grip) of these together would work with my x5 legion FCU? still deciding between the 3.6 v 3.9 and leaning towards the 3.9 if I ever wanted to add a comp and put the slide on the x5 legion frame. Just need the recoil spring/rod and assuming should be all set? thanks guys for all the help catching me up to speed on the nuisances of the compact versions. So far my Sig-rona has been cured with a MCX, MPX, X5 legion, & P210 target this year. Perhaps this last one will be the final vaccine for 2020.

This option above is much more than the legacy compact slide but get the romeo1 pro + AL frame.

Compooky

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So Sig intends to get every penny from me this year and I agreed.

This caught me eye....

Assuming all 4 (Wilson is default if I dont go with AL Sig grip) of these together would work with my x5 legion FCU? still deciding between the 3.6 v 3.9 and leaning towards the 3.9 if I ever wanted to add a comp and put the slide on the x5 legion frame. Just need the recoil spring/rod and assuming should be all set? thanks guys for all the help catching me up to speed on the nuisances of the compact versions. So far my Sig-rona has been cured with a MCX, MPX, X5 legion, & P210 target this year. Perhaps this last one will be the final vaccine for 2020.

This option above is much more than the legacy compact slide but get the romeo1 pro + AL frame.
Maybe get another barrel and slide milled for whatever sight you’ll use if you’re OCD like me about the LCI getting a little residue on an optic or want a dovetail for the rear sight.

System6ix

NES Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Maybe get another barrel and slide milled for whatever sight you’ll use if you’re OCD like me about the LCI getting a little residue on an optic or want a dovetail for the rear sight.
This is a good point. I use the Sig Pro Cut slides, ROMEO1 PRO and SIG non-LCI barrels. I was able to find some NOS non-LCI barrels for both the XCOMPACT and XCARRY. The difference of residue on the optic is definitely noticeable if you use a LCI barrel with the Pro Cut slides and an optic.

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
When you’re supposed to be working, but a toy comes in the mail. I also found a home for my Holosun 509. Whenever a good standalone picatinny mount comes out I’ll get one. But for now, it works.
D8E15004-9F7B-4B2A-AA1A-19881E1F796C.jpeg
Has anyone found the custom works FCU in stock? I haven't seen any.
Only for ridiculous prices on gunbroker.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
When you’re supposed to be working, but a toy comes in the mail. I also found a home for my Holosun 509. Whenever a good standalone picatinny mount comes out I’ll get one. But for now, it works.
View attachment 435777

Only for ridiculous prices on gunbroker.
There are so many farkles on that thing I can barely tell what it is any more. I feel like it should go with a Master Chief cosplay...I love it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I altered mine a little bit....

I love the TLR-7A on the 320, so clean! Also looks great on my G19

Top Bottom