SIG P320 compact legos....

When you’re supposed to be working, but a toy comes in the mail. I also found a home for my Holosun 509. Whenever a good standalone picatinny mount comes out I’ll get one. But for now, it works.
View attachment 435777

Only for ridiculous prices on gunbroker.
There are so many farkles on that thing I can barely tell what it is any more. I feel like it should go with a Master Chief cosplay...I love it

I altered mine a little bit....

GVuZJwI.jpg

LcbQes3.jpg
I love the TLR-7A on the 320, so clean! Also looks great on my G19

This company has some 320 accessories, and they also have these cool rail adapters for the 365.

And this company has grip modules milled from aluminum for the 320 and 365.

I used Tactical Dev's parts on my P365. They have these mag extenders that allow you to use standard P365 mags in a P365XL grip. No extra rounds, just extra length. A slightly cheaper alternative to buying new 10rd P365XL mags if doing a conversion, and I can always go back if I want.

They appear to be 3D printed, but with a high grade industrial 3D printer that is as close to vac molding as one can get with FDM. No concerns with delamination.

I have a M17. I have in my cart at Sig a 3.6" x-slide, frame and barrel. No recoil spring in stock. My question is will my M17 FCU work with these parts? I know the safety slot will need to be cut. But will the slide work? Does Wilson or anyone else make a 3.6 slide with safety cut out? Thanks.

Another option if possible. Can I just cut down the M17 frame to 3.6 slide length?

Last edited:
I have a M17. I have in my cart at Sig a 3.6" x-slide, frame and barrel. No recoil spring in stock. My question is will my M17 FCU work with these parts? I know the safety slot will need to be cut. But will the slide work? Does Wilson or anyone else make a 3.6 slide with safety cut out? Thanks.
The guys over at Northeast Arms in Peabody have experience in making the safety cut, and I would recommend them.

I was just in the Sig Pro shop on Friday. I picked up an FCU recently and I wanted to get a comparison for the feel of the different size grips. I wanted a Full size, but I needed a smaller frame. The Medium X-Five felt really good, but then he handed me the Tungsten X5 and damn, that was nice. Loved the weight, really felt solid. It was more than I wanted to spend that day, but I couldn't help myself. I mean at $150, I it wasn't much more than the regular X5. Got to the register, and ...............................$249.99. ummmmmm hmmmm "sign said $150?". "O wow, yea that's definitely not $150, someone put out the wrong price. Sorry" [crying][crying][crying] Yea i'll take the regular X5................ I'll be grabbing a Tungsten at some point, but wasn't in the budget right now. Damn that sucked. I had not idea that was the actual price. I just thought it was a solid grip, for what I felt was a good price.

I was just in the Sig Pro shop on Friday. I picked up an FCU recently and I wanted to get a comparison for the feel of the different size grips. I wanted a Full size, but I needed a smaller frame. The Medium X-Five felt really good, but then he handed me the Tungsten X5 and damn, that was nice. Loved the weight, really felt solid. It was more than I wanted to spend that day, but I couldn't help myself. I mean at $150, I it wasn't much more than the regular X5. Got to the register, and ...............................$249.99. ummmmmm hmmmm "sign said $150?". "O wow, yea that's definitely not $150, someone put out the wrong price. Sorry" [crying][crying][crying] Yea i'll take the regular X5................ I'll be grabbing a Tungsten at some point, but wasn't in the budget right now. Damn that sucked. I had not idea that was the actual price. I just thought it was a solid grip, for what I felt was a good price.
Definitely my favorite grip for the 320. I prefer it over the aluminum grips.

I know the safety slot will need to be cut.
I ordered some of these and have used them with good success on converting "X" series frames to manual safety when needed.

Here's a video of him cutting the safety cuts:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wix4PDsBFrY

It's also extremely easy to convert the M17 FCU to a non-safety version and all you need is a $10 part.

Definitely my favorite grip for the 320. I prefer it over the aluminum grips.
I agree 100%. It's incredibly soft shooting and the heft feels great. Here's a full-sized TXG frame I had the dustcover shortened to run in the XCARRY 3.9" size. Definitely my favorite carry gun at the moment.

p320-txg.jpg

I ordered some of these and have used them with good success on converting "X" series frames to manual safety when needed.

Here's a video of him cutting the safety cuts:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wix4PDsBFrY

It's also extremely easy to convert the M17 FCU to a non-safety version and all you need is a $10 part.

Thanks, that template looks good.

So I finally had the opportunity to shoot gongs at my brother in law's private range (long story):

range.jpg

we measured out 20, 25, 50, 60 and 70 foot intervals and spray painted markers. I brought 2 - P320s and the CZ75:

range 2.jpg

There is a learning curve with the Leapold site. It's not awful, but I need more time behind it. On the other hand, the 320 with the PMM comp hit everything at 50' easily. Shoots so friggen flat. So I decided to spoil that platform a little and bought an Icarus grip module LOL. I also need more 21 round magazines.......

On the other hand, the 320 with the PMM comp hit everything at 50' easily. Shoots so friggen flat. So I decided to spoil that platform a little and bought an Icarus grip module LOL. I also need more 21 round magazines.......
It really is cheating with those comps.

Back
Top Bottom