Show on ABC's 20/20 Tonight (4-10): "If I only had a gun"

They're doing a hidden camera setup where they hide a couple of guns and ask 24 different teens (in sets of 2) to move furniture.

Of the 24 kids (set up in 12 sets of 2 kids each), only 3 kids tried to tell an adult that they found a gun among the things that they were supposed to be moving.

At one point one kid dropped a gun in a box, and David Muir, the announcer, says something about how dangerous it is for the kid to drop the gun, because it could "go off" if it's dropped.

UN-FRIGGIN'-BELIEVABLE.

Now they've shown a preview to a young black boy, and the announcer says, "What does he want to say to the President about guns?"

"UHHHH MISSA president im a dumb f***in moron who shot my friend we should lock all the guns away.....thats what I would do if I were presidente for a day" [angry]

Are they even going to make a feeble attempt at balancing this? So far 100% attack other than the intro where the old bat said it wouldn't be. I did think they'd throw in 5-10% of sanity. Maybe I was wrong.

i changed it.

if people are so stupid as to believe the point that show is trying to get across, then the last thing i would want to see is them become a equally stupid gun owner.

let the anti gun clowns have their circle jerk. the day they need a gun is the day they will be killed/raped/robbed/beaten.

we cant help the helpless.

The anti-gun logic is ASTOUNDING.

That's about all I am able to say without having my blood pressure spike so high I have to visit the Fing ER.

[angry2]

Wow, talk about biased. Funny how they are talking about all of the legal gun owners...Nothing so far about the thugs shooting sideways in Boston every other night.

How about when he said they picked up the gun not knowing if it was loaded...umm I don't have x-ray vision to tell if a glock is loaded and Gaston won't put on a loaded chamber indicator so yeah...I'd have to pick it up too not knowing if it were loaded .....ASS-HAT!

Funny thing though today I looked up the CDCs death tolls and somehow stumbled to a comparison of automobile related deaths compared to firearms deaths. Would you beleive more people died in car accidents?!?!?!? Maybe NES should sponsor a tv special about how dangerous cars are and how we should tell the messiah to outlaw all cars.....un-real

I have not seen a beating like this since Rodney King.

rking.jpg

BALI Bras.

Who needs bras with "modesty" inserts?

Not only do these people hate guns but they hate nipples too! [frown]

This show is can't even stay on topic WTF!!! Now they want to know what people with illegal guns do?

The cop the little black boy from Florida talked to was probably the most unbiased person on the show so far. The PERSON who shot the guy used a shotgun...

Back
Top Bottom