Show on ABC's 20/20 Tonight (4-10): "If I only had a gun"

The anti-gun logic is ASTOUNDING.

That's about all I am able to say without having my blood pressure spike so high I have to visit the Fing ER.

[angry2]

i'm worried about choking on the vomit i am no doubt going to be filling my mouth with.

this is one of the worst pieces of "journalism" i've ever seen.

Hey, did you notice a couple of the gang bangers exercised proper trigger discipline with their pistols?

That actually makes me wonder if the pics were real... or a setup...

Well, hells bells. $5000. That will get you 4 AR-15 now. Or, you could go to... *GASP* A GUN SHOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, we are going to see the gun show...
Gun-Show.jpg

Being told "not to touch them" is not even close to gun safety education. Thats like telling a kid to write an essay with no subject.

Wait wait wait... aren't these the same people who oppose abstinence education when it comes to sex ed? Where's the logic there?

They just promised to reveal the three things that can save you in a gun attack. "one you probably have in your pocket right now" If it is an f-n cell phone I might shoot the f-n TV!

you guys should stop whining and do something about it. how about you wage a war on anyone who wages war on you?

denial of service attacks on ABC's website would be a good start.

protests, letter writing, cold calling the leadership of any company that advertises on ABC.

character assassination of anyone who attemps to assassinate the character of the american patriot.

Someone educate me... since this show is so one sided. If you live in VA, can you literally sell anything to anyone? Gun show or not?

Wow... MA is soooo different.

"even if you're cornered in a parking lot by a gunman... do the percentages and try to run."

"sometimes the right thing to do is to do nothing. hide. play dead. not everbody is rambo."

Back
Top Bottom