Show on ABC's 20/20 Tonight (4-10): "If I only had a gun"

and now they are saying you'll kill an innocent person if you defend yourself... "and we all know how often even police hit innocent bystanders."

They just promised to reveal the three things that can save you in a gun attack. "one you probably have in your pocket right now" If it is an f-n cell phone I might shoot the f-n TV!

did you just shoot your tv with your most valuable weapon.......YOUR BLACKBERRY!

So ABC what's the moral of your story... If the SHTF crap your pants and prepare to die...? Maybe you can increase your chances of survial if you run away?!!? Total douchebaggery to the 9th degree.

I am completely done with ABC and wrote them and told them as much. I was pretty pissed off after Gibson's harassment interview with Palin, but that was just over the edge.

That was bad. I had to say sorry to my girlfriend a few times because I was screaming at the tv.

Strange that the BG walked into the room surounded by 30 something people and shot an entire magazine at the one person with the gun. Even stranger is when he shot the entire magazine at the person with the gun and the person with the gun was hiding behind a table and had never drawn.

It would be great if five CCW holders were in the room and the guy ran in without knowing who they were. That would be way to close to real life for 20/20

Well...time to go put on the Hoppe's no. 9 cologne and go out and conceal carry in defiance of this POS documentary...because...I can. BWWWAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!!

And I’m proud to be an American where as least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I’d gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

That was bad. I had to say sorry to my girlfriend a few times because I was screaming at the tv.

Strange that the BG walked into the room surounded by 30 something people and shot an entire magazine at the one person with the gun. Even stranger is when he shot the entire magazine at the person with the gun and the person with the gun was hiding behind a table and had never drawn.

It would be great if five CCW holders were in the room and the guy ran in without knowing who they were. That would be way to close to real life for 20/20

Real life smeal life, guns are BAD!

j/k good post +1

Ummm. I think I must have missed the section where the ABC "journalists" told us about the people who actually successfully defend themselves with firearms. Can someone tell me which section of the show that was?

What's that you say? No info to that effect was given? And this is journalism?

It seemed like complete propaganda to me![angry]

Back
Top Bottom