• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Should citizen militias prep for post-election mayhem?

Cite?

Cell tower, [rofl].
Turned off [rofl].
I got your "cell tower" right here.
Hey, my house is shadowed by the hill in my back yard;
how come I've suddenly got six bars?
<Knock>, <knock>, <knock>.
Who is it?
Candygram!

Well they are not lying. When everyone gets universally ass raped by the DHS because of what the left is doing it will be the “White Right” who will be the most resistant. So yeah pretty accurate.

And my above term has no more to do with color than a black person using nigga 20 times in the course of a minute. It describes a state of being. I hope folks like MoonClip can decipher that...

The mind reels...
  • Find out what O/S it runs, page through rolodex of day one exploits; or,
  • Get a peek at what the wall wart looks like, leave a "special" one behind underneath the X-ray conveyor for them to scoop up; or,
  • <Insert miracle here>.

My guess would be some flavor of UNIX.

I feel like the hard part would be getting hands on a device to test on. For state actors, that's cake. So I'd say 80% or better that they're working on various attacks. At the very least, you'd think there'd be tools for detecting that you're on one.
...starts searching for stingray detectors...

View: https://youtu.be/Iw3G80bplTg

I love that you references that movie/scene. [rofl]

it's not a matter of IF anymore it's WHEN. After Trump wins the Dems will refuse to except their 2nd straight devastating defeat and will attempt a hard coup since their soft coup failed. The Joint Chiefs will back them because they hate Trump and the 2nd Civil War will begin. Keep your powder dry!

it's not a matter of IF anymore it's WHEN. After Trump wins the Dems will refuse to except their 2nd straight devastating defeat and will attempt a hard coup since their soft coup failed. The Joint Chiefs will back them because they hate Trump and the 2nd Civil War will begin. Keep your powder dry!

I don't think that's how big governments work.

The democrats have already righteously announced that they will not abide by the election results (orange man bad ). That is IMHO is a declaration of war.

The exact same thing happened in 1860, southern racist democrat states wouldn't accept the election of the president who promised to end slavery.

Back
Top Bottom