• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Should citizen militias prep for post-election mayhem?

I would agree with this. If there is mass civil unrest it won’t be just antifa vs everyone else.

So that means no need for a militia. I'm not going to leave my home, family and friends behind to go hide in the woods looking for enemy antifa combatants. Antifa won't ever do this. They do not have the will to do battle with the rest of the country. For the most part they stop just short of outright insurrection and instead find one-off circumstances to go after. That means that running away is far more valuable as a skill than speed dialing a militia at that moment.

So that means no need for a militia. I'm not going to leave my home, family and friends behind to go hide in the woods looking for enemy antifa combatants. Antifa won't ever do this. They do not have the will to do battle with the rest of the country. For the most part they stop just short of outright insurrection and instead find one-off circumstances to go after. That means that running away is far more valuable as a skill than speed dialing a militia at that moment.
I see your point, and it’s justified.
However, if you live in the areas where Antifa is actively burning shit, including your own livelihood like we’ve seen done, it’s better to have established a network of people who would be willing to don plates and firearms to assist in deterring violence.
Which is more in line with forming a “militia” they mean, than actively pursuing terrorists like you’re envisioning.

Leftists will continue to destroy our cities while the Democrats enable it. Regardless of outcome in November I believe nothing willl come of it other than antifa types burning and looting. It is unfortunate but we are demonized already. My plan is to hope this all blows over but am more prepared and aware. I’ve got plans if this spreads out of the cities and unfortunately the boating accident from last month has left my safes empty.

I will say Antifa is more active and organized and effective than any militias
Well for one thing their leadership is getting paid and even the street scum they wrangle into doing their bidding is getting a get of jail free card for acting out their destruction fantasies so in effect they are also getting paid on top of food, lodging, and travel expenses.

If you have undercover FBI agents in your circle of friends, you’re doing it wrong.

Look at what happened at the bundy ranch. 2/3rds of the people that showed up to 'help' were feds. I guess if you're gonna set up any kind of private club the glowies will get jelly and wanna infiltrate. As soon as you have something cool they'd take over and do a black flag, scream right-wing nationalists, and then throw you in the gulag.

Look at what happened at the bundy ranch. 2/3rds of the people that showed up to 'help' were feds. I guess if you're gonna set up any kind of private club the glowies will get jelly and wanna infiltrate. As soon as you have something cool they'd take over and do a black flag, scream right-wing nationalists, and then throw you in the gulag.

If you were to make a national call-to-arms, obviously you’re going to have some alphabet boys show up...but that’s not really what we’re talking about.

If your “militia” looks like it belongs in the 90s, you have feds, and you’re doing it wrong.

It should look like a tight group of people that were friends before the big-boy discussions were had.

Oh hey, another "lets get all my redneck friends together in case we need to shoot some muppets" thread.

Remember, the militia is supposed to supplement the army, don't confuse it with a posse or any other sort of vigilante justice system.

I'm planning on a WROL future...
Me too.
wrol.jpeg
I don't want to be known as a villain in the history books. I want to be known as the person who just wanted to be left alone.
Greta_Garbo_in_a_publicity_image_for_%22Anna_Christie%22.jpg

If our society broke down to the point where it was everyone vs antifa, I'm not going to be on the same side as right wing militia LARPers, I'm going to be standing along side our law enforcement folks because we still have a very working civilization and republic, antifa or no antifa.
What ever happened to "Don't invite The Man into your life"?

Right wing militia is a pejorative term created by the left to demonize people who believe in the Constitution. Militia as a term in the original meaning as understood in 1776 were citizen soldiers willing to fight for their own freedom and the freedom of their fellow citizens. There is nothing wrong with that and it was intended by the founders that the right to bear arms and form militias when necessary to defend the rights of the citizenry was essential in preserving our unalienable rights, enumerated in the Constitution.

You don't have to go out looking for a fight to justify being ready for one.

I do agree, I am quite sure once Trump wins he will snap his fingers and crush all the antifa shit with the quickness, but that will not be the end of this. They have laid the ground work, violence is coming to us, make peace with it.
Learn to be comfortable with the sword, because the sword is going to find you whether you want it to or not.

Let me be honest. If our society broke down to the point where it was everyone vs antifa, I'm not going to be on the same side as right wing militia LARPers, I'm going to be standing along side our law enforcement folks because we still have a very working civilization and republic, antifa or no antifa.

Lol if society is really broken down where do you think law enforcement is going to be? [rofl] Hint: officer friendly down the street probably isn't going to be rolling around in a cruiser protecting you. He's going to be protecting his family, and maybe working with friends to do the same.

I don't think we're "there" yet, but we've seen a taste of the bullshit that is possible. And "militias" aren't what you think they are, at least not anymore.

ETA: "Right wing" isn't what you think it is these days, either. these days it's basically "anyone who refuses to suck for being a commie". That's a pretty broad political spectrum nowadays.

Lol if society is really broken down where do you think law enforcement is going to be? [rofl] Hint: officer friendly down the street probably isn't going to be rolling around in a cruiser protecting you. He's going to be protecting his family, and maybe working with friends to do the same.

Don’t forget stocking up with some of your shit...

Back
Top Bottom