• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ShotStop Armor Plates - Raided / Shut Down

Who wears plates besides the military and the police? What do you think, plates will save you!?
First off, unless you are in a group, there is NOBODY to provide covering fire while you are lying there in excruciating pain. Whoever you're battling can just walk over and swiss cheese yer ass.
Second, plates are too small to provide all but most basic protection. You are more likely to get hit in extremities or non-covered area. If that happens, you have to be in a group to provide you with covering fire AND a medic.

In other words, it is far more likely you play pretend solder with plates and is most likely fat and unfit as well. Go eat a twinkie, Rambo!

You are better off spending your welfare check on firearm training and fitness for your immediate family.

Who exactly are you addressing with this post? Could you also post your experience with tactics, any tactics, if you have any, and armor, if you’ve ever worn it, to back up this load of verbal diarrhea you’ve blessed us with.
Tactics? Really? Ok, I'll bite. Give me ANY example of established tactics that rely on the person wearing a plate carrier. ANY!

I am sure, FM 3-90 is FULL of "plate carrier tactics"! No wait! It must be that 3-24 that's all about plate carriers 'cause, you know, "Urban" makes everything "platey". But then again, you just might be full of it....

Tactics? Really? Ok, I'll bite. Give me ANY example of established tactics that rely on the person wearing a plate carrier. ANY!

I am sure, FM 3-90 is FULL of "plate carrier tactics"! No wait! It must be that 3-24 that's all about plate carriers 'cause, you know, "Urban" makes everything "platey". But then again, you just might be full of it....
Did your parents have any children that lived?

Back
Top Bottom