Sexy Hi-Point

Now that they are shipping the Hightower Bullpup stock.... is it legal to swap stocks in Mass? They state the finish length will be 26 1/2” long. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

It's fine. The 26.5" thing is so it doesn't fall afoul of federal law (under 26" overall length rifle is considered an NFA firearm).

I know it's an old thread, but this is the first I've seen of a bullpup conversion for the Hi Point carbines, which are good PCC's for the money. I've been on a bullpup bandwagon for a couple weeks and do think a pistol caliber bullpup would be an extremely good choice for home defense given the shorter length helps in controlling the gun, making it easier to work in tight spaces, not as loud as a rifle cartridge, and cheap to shoot.

But, those limited to 10 rounds, I think the bullpup design is tough to recommend with how often you may have to reload. The Kel Tec or Cx4 would work fine for you guys, they're only a few inches longer than this. Free states, this Hi Point bullpup with a 20 round mag would rock.

Admittedly I’ve never fired a bullpup type rifle and just looking at it it would feel like I’m holding it backwards having the mag well behind the trigger housing. Mental block I know.

So for those that grew up with an M-16/AR type (front loading I’ll call it) like myself, how difficult or awkward is it to adjust to this system?

I’ve been interested in the IWI types (I’m left handed and need the available change over for ejection port), the charging handle I can deal with being on either side after using HK’s for many years.

You know what's an ugly gun? A blocked veper. Know what idgaf if you own it. I want to shoot it, hell maybe I'll like it. Now I'm gonna get one or maybe 5. Take this in context. I did buy a bel air kimber in 380 lols.

Well. 239 for the hipoint. 275 (including shipping) for the Hitower bull pup conversion. One hour to strip and reassemble. And this is what you get. 514 total. My only ‘get used to it’ issue is the shells eject into/onto your right forearm when shooting from the hip. For me this gun makes more sense than a 12g for home defense. Shorter, quieter, better looking (if that’s a valid excuse!). And it takes the same ammo as my other guns use from the 500 round bucket.

Attachments

• 2C5BD2DD-A919-450E-9559-A0327FCFA09A.jpeg
    2C5BD2DD-A919-450E-9559-A0327FCFA09A.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
nintendo-zapper_7.jpg
Maaaaan i took a lot of duck with that bad boy back in the day.

in terms of the rifle; thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

edit: i need to start reading the OP date

Maaaaan i took a lot of duck with that bad boy back in the day.

in terms of the rifle; thats gonna be a no from me dawg.

edit: i need to start reading the OP date
the only video game my dad would play.......sitting in his chair drinking his beers. Ahh good times

Well. 239 for the hipoint. 275 (including shipping) for the Hitower bull pup conversion. One hour to strip and reassemble. And this is what you get. 514 total. My only ‘get used to it’ issue is the shells eject into/onto your right forearm when shooting from the hip. For me this gun makes more sense than a 12g for home defense. Shorter, quieter, better looking (if that’s a valid excuse!). And it takes the same ammo as my other guns use from the 500 round bucket.
As long as you like it its all good. Same mentality as the 10/22 issues. I think I would have bought 2 high points vs the stock thing.

Only thing is why keep that godly front sight. I would set it up as optics only ?

Back
Top Bottom