• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sexy Hi-Point

Yeah I said it... but check the link first....

http://www.hightowerarmory.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1829

I know hi-point has a lot of haters, and for good reason. But, they DO make a great pistol caliber carbine. The biggest problem is they are uglier than Madonna with the lights on. But with one of these bullpup stocks even a hi-point can be made to look sexy.

You have to admit, that's a nice looking bullpup conversion kit.

1480452253768.jpg

Last edited:
It looks a lot nicer than the way Hi Point designed it.

Unfortunately, you'd have to forget that you will be spending almost as much as the rifle cost originally just to make it look better.

That is pretty cool looking...I actually pick up a 995TS this weekend. The poor thing was totally embarrassed when I put her in the safe opposite the ARs! It was kinda like seeing Melania standing next to the "Wookie"!!!! [laugh]

Attachments

• Hi-Point 9mm Carbine.jpg
    Hi-Point 9mm Carbine.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 258
I'd buy that if it was around a hundred bucks or less. If you spend close to 300 on the carbine, 200 on that stock, and maybe 6-8 extra magazines you're pretty close to the price of many better pccs that take glock magazines. If you've already got glock magazines I'd rather have a carbine that takes those.

Really cool looking though and way better than stock.

I didn't know about these for a while:
https://www.amazon.com/ATI-Hi-Point-Carbine-Stock-Buttpad/dp/B0014VX0L0

0121c2608346d31cab4eb6c1440fce24.jpg

You can get a Hi Point 9-millimeter carbine for less than three hundred bucks at most places. If the Bullpup stock is affordable, $200 or so, then you get a really nice looking and reliable carbine for less than five hundred bucks. The Beretta Storm is gorgeous but they're hard to find and usually cost 700 plus

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

for the cost of the stock and a hi point 995TS one is near beretta CX4 storm territory. i would say that is a no brainer.
Yep, and in MA you are stuck with 10 round mags for the 995ts, but there are pre ban mags that will fit in the CX4 readily available. Even for people that live in free states you are stuck with this nonsense if you want larger mags for the 995ts.
20 round
iipsrv.fcgi

15 round
699289.jpg

Yep, and in MA you are stuck with 10 round mags for the 995ts, but there are pre ban mags that will fit in the CX4 readily available. Even for people that live in free states you are stuck with this nonsense if you want larger mags for the 995ts.
20 round
iipsrv.fcgi

15 round
699289.jpg

That was my biggest complaint with the hi point carbine. Too many a$$ holes and too few bullets its is nice they have the 20 rounder now at least though. I think the keltech carbine that takes glock mags is probably one of the best carbines, but they seem really hard to find today and are outrageously priced.

Hipoint good gun for cheap money. Cant kill this gun runs dirty and runs and runs. If you've got the money get the sub 2k matching your pistolas mags.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

From a purely aesthetic point of view, the new Hi-Point looks pretty cool. I would like it more if it had iron sights. But for the money, how can you go wrong? You are going to spend more than that on accessories.

But.. the new Storm looks sweet. I wasn't crazy about the previous models. Pre ban mags are also sweet. It's to bad that it doesn't look like you could use mag couplers.
Main-Banner-CX4_2.jpg

Looks cool, but I'm still waiting to come across a Sub2K in 9mm Glock.
And waiting...
And waiting...

Me too =) They are soooo hard to come buy. My buddy has one, I got to play with it - def worth it if we can find one =)

From what I hear, Keltec makes 5-6 40S&W Sub 2000 for every 9mm Sub 2000, and occasionally throw in a Multi-Mag 9mm for good luck.

As for the Bullpup, it'd be interesting. I wonder if it would drop the weight significantly and how that would impact the firearm. Red dot required as well it appears.

Looks cool, but I'm still waiting to come across a Sub2K in 9mm Glock.
And waiting...
And waiting...
Man you gotta be quick they come up often and definitely check the dealers listings. I was waiting for one for my 226 (or one to convert). People kept posting them up here for silly money with phrases like this is rarer the unicorn snot so you must tack on $300 over cost phfthlt to that nonsense. I got one Gen 2 for cost from someone on here just be patient and stalk late at night. Use the force.

I don't like the look at all.
Fugly.
Paint it orange and yellow, write NERF on it and be done.

This, from a Hi-Point Carbine owner.
I hear a custom Cerakote job cooking in the near future. I would actually buy it just to be an ass. Cant be any worse than some of the crazy coating color choices people commit to on their firearms these days. Everytime I see a really bad one I think of high school boys spray painting their car by spray can one paycheck at a time. Nerf Hi-power might be a collectable.

Now that they are shipping the Hightower Bullpup stock.... is it legal to swap stocks in Mass? They state the finish length will be 26 1/2” long. Anyone have any knowledge of this?

Back
Top Bottom