• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W M&P 12

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
I though A LOT about this new shotgun.

I don't like it.

I'm on board with a Benelli M4 H20 but I don't have the money for it right now.

The M&P 12 shotgun is just way to complicated and does not seem intuitive at all to operate.

I would probably laugh my ass off if I saw someone using the that load assist feature and pressed it to hard and all the shells gets dumped on the floor. I think that’s more of a flaw.

I do like you can switch tubes with the crossover button in front instead of the latch in the rear like a KSG

I would probably laugh my ass off if I saw someone using the that load assist feature and pressed it to hard and all the shells gets dumped on the floor. I think that’s more of a flaw.

I do like you can switch tubes with the crossover button in front instead of the latch in the rear like a KSG
It looks more like a DP-12 copy than anything else. Are the two companies working together? And almost $500 cheaper than the DP-12. The name alone tells me that it might me a Collab.

My buddy ordered one, my plan the first time I go out with him is to reach over and press both while he's trying to shoot.

It might be worth it just to use it for Trap or Skeet. I'm sure the Club Fudds would love it.

Probably the only bull pup style shotgun I'd consider owning right now, would take some serious persuasion for that kind of money though lol

Hard to argue with a regular Mossberg 500/590 or any of the other current tacti cool offerings like a 1301 or a Benelli m4, especially when you've already trained and learned how to run a traditional shotgun.

I don't own a shot gun, and am a complete neophyte - so take this for what it's worth - but this looks pretty attractive as a home defense option to me - especially because of the bullpup / short configuration.

Probably the only bull pup style shotgun I'd consider owning right now, would take some serious persuasion for that kind of money though lol
I can get one at a significant discount but still can't decide if it's worth it, being a "new" design and mostly unproven.

My Father has always said 'Never buy the first generation of a car model." That advice has held up well for electronics as well as other mechanical items. Traded my M&P 1.0 FS in for an M&P 2.0c and I'm glad I did. I'll probably hold off on this until the second generation.

My Father has always said 'Never buy the first generation of a car model." That advice has held up well for electronics as well as other mechanical items. Traded my M&P 1.0 FS in for an M&P 2.0c and I'm glad I did. I'll probably hold off on this until the second generation.

Back
Top Bottom