S&W bodyguard .380

Like BillFish, I walked into Bob Archery (in Webster, not Oxford) and picked mine up. It was like $350 and he had the holsters and spare mags. Bob is a great guy to work with.

The only thing I don’t like about it is that it has the LONGEST trigger pull I have ever felt. Good God, it takes forever to go bang!

Picked up one of these from a fellow NES'r last night. Put 100 rounds through it at AFS. 50 rounds of American Eagle were fine; no fails. With the box of Prvi Partizan ammo, just about every other round I had to double tap to get it to fire. Now I have to find some ammo that this gun likes and I trust. I picked up some Hornady Critical Defense FTX on the way home with a Bass Pro gift card I had. I am more inclined to say that the Serbian ammo was junk. Laser is zero'd enough @ 7-10 yds but is off by 15 yds on out. I'll need to do some adjustment on it. Long heavy trigger as expected but it sure does conceal better than my M&P Pro!

-JR

Hornady fires flawless as does Remingtion Golden Saber.

Sellier & Bellot runs flawlessly as well just as an FYI.

Avoid the MFS, and other Hungarian Ammo too.

M&M reloads were bad as well.

Like BillFish, I walked into Bob Archery (in Webster, not Oxford) and picked mine up. It was like $350 and he had the holsters and spare mags. Bob is a great guy to work with.

The only thing I don’t like about it is that it has the LONGEST trigger pull I have ever felt. Good God, it takes forever to go bang!

Im guessing I could get a trigger job done if necessary?

I bought one and my brother in law bought one from flotter this tax free weekend. Did anyone look in the dealer classifieds?

Just one in winchendon, flotters farther than id like to go as well. Going to call northshore or four seasons tomorow, dench did you notice the price at northshore?

Thanks for the help folks.

Back
Top Bottom