Rumor or Inevitable? Healey Executive Order to eliminate the sale/transfer of AR Lowers.

Everybody is on a tight budget in the Age of Biden, especially yours truly. Hence my new mantra: Reward the fighters. Reward results. Reward success. To Hell with those sitting on their hands and watching others fight. I'm too old to wait for the frugal ones to act. I'll be dead before I see any results of that (latter) approach. :(
I suggest listening to the latest GOAL Podcast where Jim Wallace (GOAL) explains how the system really works relative to getting things changed in our favor (or not). It starts at ~1 hr mark here:
"GOAL's Jim Wallace In Studio Recapping 2022 and Looking Forward to 2023"

View: https://goalpodcast.libsyn.com/goals-jim-wallace-in-studio-recapping-2022-and-looking-forward-to-2023

#5 is a dude!

iu

Errr, I'm pretty sure that they ALL are. I was just pretending I was at the deli ticket place and "taking a number"

I heard there's a push to clean up the classified ads on here to more accurately describe the firearms we are selling. So all you f***ers selling "safe queens" that are not safe queens better straighten the f*** out.
Was that post for another thread...?

Posted a couple days ago View attachment 701507
I like the term "word of enforcement" ... Meaning there is no need necessary for it to be actual law....

Pretty much, since it worked so well before in 2016, let's just stir up some more fear mongering and scare the shit out of these FFLs who, rather than all of them coming together as a unit to fight against this shit, they all will bow down to the crown again so they don't lose their livelihood.

But then at some point, scare tactics will turn to actual legislation being passed that will in turn make them lose their livelihood regardless.

We are living in a Anarcho tyrannical country where the application of law is cherry picked depending on your ideology. f*** em. I couldn't care any less anymore.

Last edited:
I suggest listening to the latest GOAL Podcast where Jim Wallace (GOAL) explains how the system really works relative to getting things changed in our favor (or not). It starts at ~1 hr mark here:
"GOAL's Jim Wallace In Studio Recapping 2022 and Looking Forward to 2023"

View: https://goalpodcast.libsyn.com/goals-jim-wallace-in-studio-recapping-2022-and-looking-forward-to-2023

I listened to it when it was first posted. I had a hard time doing so. Too many jokes and way too much haha laughter. Hard to take it seriously that these guys are at the forefront of our fight for 2A rights in MA. Yes, I know that I'm old, curmudgeonly and lack a sense of humor when it comes to 2A. :(

Did these 2 FFL’s find this out in casual conversation over dinner and drinks??

How the hell would any of us commoners know this info

I personally don’t think she will touch the gun control thing as Governor , she aspiring for higher office at this point just like when she pulled her reinterpretation crap and isn’t going anywhere near anything that will cause a fight

Massachusetts is just a shithole stepping stone for her at this point

Just my opinion

Now the new AG that’s replacing her , that’s a whole different ballgame

Did these 2 FFL’s find this out in casual conversation over dinner and drinks??

How the hell would any of us commoners know this info

I personally don’t think she will touch the gun control thing as Governor , she aspiring for higher office at this point just like when she pulled her reinterpretation crap and isn’t going anywhere near anything that will cause a fight

Massachusetts is just a shithole stepping stone for her at this point

Just my opinion

Now the new AG that’s replacing her , that’s a whole different ballgame
I believe you are right. Healey pulled the whole Redefinition stunt to get in with Clinton's cabinet and even though it didn't get her into Washington, her bullshit, unenforceable edict still stands in the minds of over half the FFLs in this state. She failed with the whole Target Sports ammo shipping debacle and she also failed with the fixed mag AR pistol court case. So the AWD redef edict is her crowning gun control achievement. With the gun control box checked off, she will use that to ride that into Washington after serving a term or two as Governor.

The new AG is the one we need to worry about...that's the one who will have something to prove and try to go bigger than Healey did.

I believe you are right. Healey pulled the whole Redefinition stunt to get in with Clinton's cabinet and even though it didn't get her into Washington, her bullshit, unenforceable edict still stands in the minds of over half the FFLs in this state. She failed with the whole Target Sports ammo shipping debacle and she also failed with the fixed mag AR pistol court case. So the AWD redef edict is her crowning gun control achievement. With the gun control box checked off, she will use that to ride that into Washington after serving a term or two as Governor.

The new AG is the one we need to worry about...that's the one who will have something to prove and try to go bigger than Healey did.
I agree with your analysis. And Healey will likely guide the new AG to do so "in the back room", so if it implodes, it won't land on her and her chances for a DC job.

There is probably an anti 2A bill ready to be voted on q12023 for the new govenor to sign.

There really is nothing to stop the state from banning everything now.

Line in the sand. No more pant shitting. It’s time we get these cases to SCOTUS. If we don’t draw a line here the bat shit crazy libs won’t stop until they exterminate us.

We can't easily get this to SCOTUS if the state never prosecutes anyone over it.

They have been very, very careful not to do that. Probably because they don't want us taking these cases to SCOTUS...

Now the new AG that’s replacing her, that’s a whole different ballgame

Yep. Andrea is as crazy leftist and crazy anti-2A as they come. She has come up with crazy stuff to throw at us that even mental case Linsky never even dreamed of. Andrea seems to have gone through every radical wish list from every anti-2A group in the country and made it her agenda. 🤪

And given the legislature's promise to destroy us in the coming session... and Dimples ready to sign anything that hurts us... it's going to be a really wild year ahead. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom