Rumor or Inevitable? Healey Executive Order to eliminate the sale/transfer of AR Lowers.

more like this

iu

3, 2 4, 1, 5?

Was talking to a couple FFLs today and they both heard that Maura Healey will issue an Executive Order once sworn in as Governor to eliminate the sale/tranfer of all AR-15 lowers in MA. I haven’t heard that myself but wouldn’t doubt it.

So what do you think? Rumor or inevitable?

Were they trying to sell you lowers :)

Fear mongering has been a sales tactic of gun shop owners for a while now.. Shit, Zero Hour was legendary doing that while trying to sell shit.. " Better get it now, I heard..." I just laugh..

Was talking to a couple FFLs today and they both heard that Maura Healey will issue an Executive Order once sworn in as Governor to eliminate the sale/tranfer of all AR-15 lowers in MA. I haven’t heard that myself but wouldn’t doubt it.

If you read between the lines of her original press conference edict (and subsequent interpretations and drivel spewed forth from the AGs office) someone could argue that she actually already tried to do this as AG.

I dont know how a "strongly worded letter, written more strongly" is going to create law out of whole cloth. Then it will be back where we are now, dealers will have to decide how big their
junk is. And I think most of them will just ignore her the way they always have been for years now. What is she going to do "governor" a law into existence? "I order yew kopsch to arrest these people... for violating a law I invented!!!" [rofl]

I can hear it now, whole thing will be something like this except less funny:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2VWV2hMXic

FFL's are regularly known to be called into advisory meetings with newly elected liberal FIRST lesbian governors.

I just thought a funny.. Like when a LGBBQMIA gets elected to office, they champion themselves as " First tranny" or first whatever. Their acceptance speech is filled with how they are the first so and so... Yet when you call them a lesbian or tranny before their position, the LGBQ Nazi's call you a homophobe for saying it lol

She effectively stopped the sale and upped the price with a press conference as AG. There are still “Pre-Healey” classified posts on this very forum. No laws passed, almost all FFL’s pissing in their pants. So, yes, being the answer to your question, kind of.

Basically anyone that doesnt resemble this:

wojak2.jpg dte.jpg

has been buying ARs or (mostly) whatever they want in MA since 2016.

Sadly, I believe that I will see something like this in my lifetime.

I don’t believe that she can do it with an Executive Order but I am certain she would be jumping with joy to sign the legislation.

The groundwork was laid with the bump stocks and Trudeaus’ ability is to shut down the transfer of handguns and the banning of most semiautomatic weapons is making our anti gun legislators green with envy. (Yes I know that Canada doesn’t have a second amendment)

What is starting pop up now is the elimination of grandfathering. We have seen it in RI with standard capacity mags and CT with grandfathered assault weapons, I know without a doubt that we are next.

Bob

I mean, could she make up a reason, referencing an obscure or vague section of the licensing law.
Send some goons in to find stuff and have them file complaints that could cause a suspension or something.
My friend had his business shuttered for a day...due to a health code 'violation' He couldn't find anything in the law that covered it. Something about the wording on a safety sign or something. The new Health inspector was high off sniffing her own queefs, determined to find something.
Maura is a snake, she'll find something sneaky and underhanded if any other route could be challenged and cause her to lose.
+100 points for queen reference.

This really seems highly unlikely. There have been so many opportunities to go after AR's and it hasn't materialized.
Hey they were able to stop more than 75% of the FFLs in this shitty state from selling lowers made after 2016 by using only bullshit scare tactics with no legal recourse.

Back
Top Bottom