Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

I assumed B-52s went to Diego on a regular basis. Just about all the bombs needed to turn Iran to glass are sitting there waiting to be loaded up.
I kind of think these were sent with different payloads than Garcia already had and that might be why they had to be "delivered" from Home.....

I’m happy to hear there were no KIA! Trust me I hope we stand down, but don’t get me wrong I’d love to see Iran just get their asses kicked and dialed back a few decades but I don’t want our Men and Woman getting killed over it. I will say if Trump does decide to strike back then it has to be vicious and overwhelming. I don’t want to see bullshit political type light punches back and forth. No Tip only but all of it all at once.
[/QUOTE]
Sitting on our hands has never done the US any favors BUT we have a clear way out with the non binding vote to kick us out of the country. That’s great!! Good timing!!! We pick up our toys and go home and let you camel kickers figure it out. OBTW here’s a bill for what we built or we bulldoze it.

Think about this thought that I just heard most of on Hannity. Trump fulfills an election promise and royally f***s the war mongers in one swipe.
We need to get out of there. Screw their oil and their people. Can you imagine how the savings could pay down our debt and/or really impact our veterans and a real wall?

We all know it’s foolish to think the USA is going to glaze them f***ers like a donut but it sure as hell sounds good!!!!

I know a bunch of people that went there TDY ~15 years ago. They loved it.

I hear it's boring if you're there PCS.

I DO think our birds deploy there pretty often. Air NG guys, stuff like that. It supports the mission, and it's probably a great way to kill half your AT.

Funny part Iran and several other ME news outliers are showing pictures of the aftermath except they are pictures from an attack back in 2003 and then some pictures from Syria from 2018. Must be lead by CNN. I will not believe reports of any dead until the WH comes out with a statement.

Never going to happen. Ever. They are never going to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, as much as you would like them to.

Sink their entire Navy, destroy their entire Air Force and wipe out most of their missile batteries. Drones, Tomahawks, Subs and Stealth aircraft. Home by Sunday.

Hell of a photo-shop

Not to derail too much but looks like the photos are real... more details here: Incredible 'red devil horns' sunrise photos captured during rare solar eclipse mirage over the ocean

"This type of mirage over the ocean is called Fata Morgana and occurs when rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures. "

Also, calm ya boners... the devil horns were taken at sunrise on Dec 26, apparently.

I spent a little over a week at Al-Asad when I was deployed to Balad back in 2009. It wasn't NICE, but it was a nice change of pace to visit.

I also will be glad if no US folks (servicemen or civilians) are killed. It will be interesting to see how things develop!

Edit: I checked my journal from the deployment. It was 2009, not 2008. I did, in fact, visit Al-Asad to visit our Marine Air Control counterparts.

Post 20.

You know it won’t happen. Quit wasting your energy on it.

I wonder how many Japanese officials thought the same thing back in '41 when they were planning their attack on P.H.

If I were Trump I’d tweet out that your missiles suck so badly that they don’t merit a response.

I would prefer a "let me show ya how it's done", seconds before cruise missiles simultaneously strike every location that fired missiles today.

Last edited:
Don't forget the oil terminals.

Never going to happen. Ever. They are never going to kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, as much as you would like them to.

Sink their entire Navy, destroy their entire Air Force and wipe out most of their missile batteries. Drones, Tomahawks, Subs and Stealth aircraft. Home by Sunday.

Bunker bomb the nuclear project location(s) as frosting on the cake. 😎

Unfortunately, stampedes in Asia are fairly common, I feel, they occur in India and Bangladesh frequently. Really nasty. Thank goodness they only happen here on Black Friday and usually no one is seriously hurt. They’re usually light-hearted like in Jingle All The Way.

Hey. NES nuke crowd:

We are not even remotely about to send nuclear missiles against Iran.

Not even remotely.

You’d know that if you gave it more than half a moment’s thought. So quit begging for it. Put away your nuke boners. They’re annoying.

If we ditched the region in 10 years or less Israel would do it themselves, no need to get us involved....

If I were Trump I’d tweet out that your missiles suck so badly that they don’t merit a response.

The lack of casualties and Trump deciding to not address the nation tonight leads me to believe that very well may be the response short of some discrete Stuxnet style stuff and economic warfare on our part.

So we’ll probably drop bombs on (or launch missiles at) the launch sites at least, right? Then what? Back and forth escalation? How long before Israel jumps in, or gets pulled in?
Ah, and there it is. After several pages of Iranian apologist tripe, you finally mentioned Israel by name and stopped dancing around it.

Go ahead, just say it out loud and get it over with. You’ve made your point, now make it clearly and own it.

So.....we got their number 2 guy, right? How hard could it be to get number 1?

Number 1 doesn't leave Iran unless on official diplomatic credentials and we sure as shit aren't going to whack a guy that isn't walking around a war zone uninvited by a legit government. We had plenty of opportunities to whack #2 in Syria, but since he was an invited guest in Syria we couldn't. Ditto for Israel when he was prancing around in southern Lebanon. He was dumb enough to be in Iraq uninvited and we took the opportunity when he decided to organize an attack on our embassy following some rocket attacks on other facilities.

Here's to hoping I can get back in with my old unit in New Haven!

8 years in and somehow never got deployed...got damn good at training though! sure would be nice to be able to put some of that to use for once.
What unit were you in in New Haven?

My squadron is near there. I tell people New Haven because people know where New Haven is, but not the surrounding towns.

Back
Top Bottom