Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

Hey. NES nuke crowd:

We are not even remotely about to send nuclear missiles against Iran.

Not even remotely.

You’d know that if you gave it more than half a moment’s thought. So quit begging for it. Put away your nuke boners. They’re annoying.

Hyperbole is hyperbolic. It's the internet. Welcome to discussion forums [laugh]

So when Trump pays North Korea to nuke Iran and everyone acts surprised such a thing could happen........

Which was a response to us backing Iraq in their war. Etc.

Awww.... look at you thinking Iran is a rational country and not a brutal dictatorship run by religious zealots with motivations that make zero sense to anyone that isn't a death cult theologian.

The Ayatolah himself never gave a f*** about Iran during the revolution. It was and is all about having the power to wage Jihad over some 12th Imam prophecy bullshit.

It's why Iran is involved in countries that have nothing to do with the Middle East like Argentina and Venezuela for shits n' giggles.

I don't like that we're there. I don't like that this shit is happening. What I do like is if We fight; We fight HARD, We fight FAST and We fight TO WIN. Jack Pershing style...

WAAAAAY recent history.

Goes back a lot farther than that.

They've been a thorn in the side of Western Civ a long time.

Obviously, my point is that the elders walking around over there actually lived that. Why would they see us as anything other than their enemy? They don’t give a shit about ancient history any more than we do.

I don’t know where or how accurate that initial report from Page 1 was of 20 KIA’s already, I hope it’s wrong obviously, and that this attack is simply a way for Iran to save face with its people and that it’s only targeted some infrastructure around the bases and not looking for body counts.

There’s a USO Center on Al-Asad with a fair amount of civilians working there right now.
I think it was bogus. No mention. WH considering a press now as per Tucker

"Reports say Iran is firing dozens of missiles into Iraq, hitting U.S. forces at Al Asad Airbase. Early reports say 20 U.S. troops have died, amid 60+ missile strikes so far. If true, then we are at the precipice of another horrible war in the Middle East."

I can't say for sure it's accurate but have heard the news on several media outlets.

ETA:

Where did you get the 20 killed? That report does not say this.

Of course. Their older generation probably remembers when the CIA overthrew their elected government.

That was the Brits actually and their elected government at the time were bunch of Soviet stooges. The coup was a Pinochet type move trying to keep the commies out of the Persian Gulf. A decade or so later when the US/UK were in a weaker position, look how many Kings and parliments in the ME were replaced by Soviet backed strongmen. USSR had the same plan for Iran and even tried during the revolution, but underestimated the ferocity of their useful idiot Islamist allies which promptly massacred the local Soviet backers and seized power.

View: https://twitter.com/CindyOtis_/status/1214696007042322443

View: https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1214712583011196928

Hope we don't invade and just bomb the shit out of them and go home.

That was the Brits actually and their elected government at the time were bunch of Soviet stooges. The coup was a Pinochet type move trying to keep the commies out of the Persian Gulf. A decade or so later when the US/UK were in a weaker position, look how many Kings and parliments in the ME were replaced by Soviet backed strongmen. USSR had the same plan for Iran and even tried during the revolution, but underestimated the ferocity of their useful idiot Islamist allies which promptly massacred the local Soviet backers and seized power.

Operation Ajax was a US operation. The brits called their half of it Operation Boot.

Awww.... look at you thinking Iran is a rational country and not a brutal dictatorship run by religious zealots with motivations that make zero sense to anyone that isn't a death cult theologian.

The Ayatolah himself never gave a f*** about Iran during the revolution. It was and is all about having the power to wage Jihad over some 12th Imam prophecy bullshit.

It's why Iran is involved in countries that have nothing to do with the Middle East like Argentina and Venezuela for shits n' giggles.

We’re talking about public sentiment in Iran, not whatever decisions the corrupt scumbags in charge are making.

Operation Ajax was a US operation. The brits called their half of it Operation Boot.

...yeah, lot of “questionable” information happening on the site lately.

Containment: the worst foreign policy idea evah.

Obviously, my point is that the elders walking around over there actually lived that. Why would they see us as anything other than their enemy? They don’t give a shit about ancient history any more than we do.
Some of us do, and can see long-term trends.

But that's immaterial. Do you honestly think it's about legitimate grievances? It's a blood feud no different than Hatfields v McCoys, but lasting centuries and encompassing millions, who are thoroughly indoctrinated into it, and but for a very slim minority, can never become UNindoctrinated.

Hah, they must be the Irainin division of ABC!

If there are no US Casualties I can see Trump saying that them hitting empty buildings and sand did not warrant any US response, I hope this is the case. If US troops were killed in this attack then Iran will get the shit kicked out of them. Some weirdos on the AKfiles are talking about B2’s and F35’s in the air as we speak but who knows where they get that shit from

WAAAAAY recent history.

Goes back a lot farther than that.

They've been a thorn in the side of Western Civ a long time.

Lol, and vice versa...1000 years ago pilgrims from western Europe were getting harassed on their way to the Holy Land, so the Pope recruited an army of medieval mouthbreathers and their knights to lay waste. Maybe it was divine providence or maybe not, but they managed to slaughter everything from Antioch to Jerusalem (Jews and eastern christians included). Within ten years those same Crusaders were recruiting other muslim armies to battle each other!
As someone recently pointed out, human nature hasn't changed much in the interim.

Lol, and vice versa...1000 years ago pilgrims from western Europe were getting harassed on their way to the Holy Land, so the Pope recruited an army of medieval mouthbreathers and their knights to lay waste. Maybe it was divine providence or maybe not, but they managed to slaughter everything from Antioch to Jerusalem (Jews and eastern christians included). Within ten years those same Crusaders were recruiting other muslim armies to battle each other!
As someone recently pointed out, human nature hasn't changed much in the interim.
Pretty much. That's why I have no problem calling for nukes.

Back
Top Bottom