Iran attacks Israel.

Iran attacks Israel with drone strikes. I wonder what this will lead to?
Iran has launched a major aerial attack on Israel, according to a U.S. official and an Israeli official.

The Saturday afternoon strike included dozens of drones and may have also included missiles, both of the officials said.

The long-anticipated attack comes after Israel last week killed a senior officer in Iran’s embassy in Damascus. U.S. and Israeli officials have been bracing for a retaliatory strike by Tehran.

I hope for Irans sake this is some feint for another attack, because I’m guessing Irsaeli air defense will destroy most or all of these drones. And Iran is going to look ineffectual as always. The only card Iran can play is from coordinating terrorist attacks through the IRGC.

OK, smart people. Tactical analysis of the attack, Israel’s ability to repel it, and the ensuing response. What ye think? Go….

Cruise missiles seen over Iraq. And reports of ballistic missiles launched too. Hopefully none of those are the spicy variant.

Iran’s is trying, maybe successfully, trying to break through with sheer quantity, 500+ missiles.

It appears that the Nevatim Airbase in the Negev desert may be a major target. There is video footage from the Negev region of some of missiles impacting.

If they are targeting the Nevatim Airbase, IDF have a couple F35 squadrons, KC46s, and some C2/strategic ISR assets there

Biden must be furious that he had to wake up from his mid morning nap in Delaware and go back to the White House. Hopefully he was able to get in that quick 3 hour afternoon nap.
His walk was extra special today. They whacked him with some wonder drug to get his ass to work.
He has a huge hand in this shitshow.

The US will control Israel’s response; that’s the price of being a vassal state. Iran took a shot, failed, and will continue its attacks via proxy as it has for decades, even as it stews in its impotence. The US will continue to get it’s panties in a twist over civilian deaths in an ahistorical manner and we’ll have to listen to it.

That’s all.

Back
Top Bottom