Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

Funny part Iran and several other ME news outliers are showing pictures of the aftermath except they are pictures from an attack back in 2003 and then some pictures from Syria from 2018. Must be lead by CNN. I will not believe reports of any dead until the WH comes out with a statement.

Iran releases video of devastating missile attack:
EG41pM.gif

I think the news will have to be scrubbed - were there Patriot batteries, were they effective? Don't want to give out too much info on that. If any troops were injured, families will have to be notified first etc. It's night time there so maybe hard to evaluate the damage if any.

There might not of been any ABM systems at those places. There isnt really a precedient for the need.

After today Raytheon can be found at the emergency room to have an erection lasting well over 4 hours drained. Whoever makes the LPWS Phalanx probably has a similar problem.

Iran said they just fired missiles at an empty spot because Iraq told them there is not supposed to be anything in that location.
Trump also said it's okay. He's safe.

I’ll guess that by the time we wake up tomorrow some oil fields in Iran will be burning.

And don’t forget the only fat man in NOKO is watching all of this very closely to see how much rope he’ll have to hang himself at a later date.

Because of the weak dollar position, Iran just increased the bounty to 81.42 million dollars. Anyone who wants to take the job should wait a bit longer, the dollar will hit the new low by the election month.

Iran is a complete joke and the president knows it. Yes, they are stupid enough to start a war on their end but they"re like my nephew's little league team and the US is a MLB team. Wouldn't really need to send Justin Verlander to mound you could just pull some fat guy outta the crowd to K the side. That's my weird analogy if anyone can follow it

Iran is a complete joke and the president knows it. Yes, they are stupid enough to start a war on their end but they"re like my nephew's little league team and the US is a MLB team. Wouldn't really need to send Justin Verlander to mound you could just pull some fat guy outta the crowd to K the side. That's my weird analogy if anyone can follow it

Never underestimate your enemies desire to kill you, or their willingness to die trying.

These aren't really precision munitions. If they lofted them toward a US airbase, they meant to kill; you can't really aim them at a base and intend for them to hit the runway, but miss the barracks. You send them toward a target and accept that a certain probable error in range will occur.

There aren't any such thing as beanbag rounds or rubber bullets in the missile game.

In chess the pawns go first.-Magneto.

Iran isn’t going to launch their most formidable weapons first. They want to wade into this one carefully and let the expendable weapons/personnel go first. It’s like a game of chicken. If they completely blew their wad then before they knew it everyone and their mother would be in Iran fighting over territory like in Syria. It’s gonna be a real FUBAR situation if it gets to that point. Or worse they’d end up like Yemen and people would be starving in the streets. It requires a tactical approach because of other considerations...namely, Russia’s alliance with Iran and Iran’s ties to global terrorist cells which could inflict harm upon Israel. So it’s a more complex situation that needs a more sophisticated approach than the layman’s “Level ‘em” option.

Hey. NES nuke crowd:

We are not even remotely about to send nuclear missiles against Iran.

Not even remotely.

You’d know that if you gave it more than half a moment’s thought. So quit begging for it. Put away your nuke boners. They’re annoying.
Non nukes are my favorite. Obviously and as we recently discovered, they annoy the hell out of Iran. What a nice bonus, not to mention very effective.

Lol like cams says it is not wise to underestimate your enemy. Would you be saying the same thing if some Iranian (or other proxy) sleeper cell activates in the US and smokes like 30-40 little
school kids? Not saying they're that stupid (this would backfire frankly) but savages can do a lot of damage to people who aren't so much....

-Mike

If the US can locate the missile launch batteries, a simple message could be sent by knocking them out. It keeps the response simple and limited and sends a message to Iran to back the F off.
Some fool will complain that Iranian troops were killed when we took out the missile launch batteries.

I don't like that we're there. I don't like that this shit is happening. What I do like is if We fight; We fight HARD, We fight FAST and We fight TO WIN. Jack Pershing style...
In 1991 Iraq, Stormin Norman wasn't much for wasting time talking either. How long did it take him to get the job done, 9 days was it?

Believing there are sleeper cells in the US (that the FBI/CIA doesnt have a leash on), ready to strike, is like believing in sanny claus or the easter bunny. This isnt hollywood. It's 2020, ill believe it when i see it and gladly come back to eat crow.

Last edited:
Believing there are sleeper cells in the US (that the FBI/CIA doesnt have a leash on), ready to strike, is like believing in sanny clause or the easter bunny. This isnt hollywood. It's 2020, ill believe it when i see it and gladly come back to eat crow.

I'm glad you think the 3 letter agencies keep you all safe and warmy. I harbor no such illusions. Most of the time the FBI has to invent terrorists because it can't capture real ones.

-Mike

I'm glad you think the 3 letter agencies keep you all safe and warmy. I harbor no such illusions. Most of the time the FBI has to invent terrorists because it can't capture real ones.

-Mike

I dont in general but there are those who actually do their job in those agencies. Sleeper cell talk is just fear mongering and a hollywood illusion in my opinion.

I dont in general but there are those who actually do their job in those agencies. Sleeper cell talk is just fear mongering and a hollywood illusion in my opinion.

It's not about fear mongering in the sense of worrying about being attacked as an individual. I'm not really talking about that. I think driving to work is 1000 times more dangerous than
durka attacks in america. On a per capita basis your odds of being killed from terrorism are stupidly low. That said, people are delusional if they just dismiss the possibility, it doesn't take much for a few people to cause serious problems, and it's not even the direct problems I care about, because those are really small brush fires. It's the downstream effects of even a minor attack that concern me. It doesn't take much for actual terrorists to not get picked up on the FBI retarded terrorist radar, either. We have target rich environments all over this country and you're fooling yourself if you think that a handful of durkas couldn't sneak in here and smoke a few classrooms worth of kids and then the entire nation is going full retard over it, between getting everyone to rat on their neighbors for barbecuing to banning and heavily regulating guns. We already sucked for that bullshit after 9/11 somewhat and it would be trivially easy for the durkas to move the bar over another notch or two towards tyranny.

Not all that long ago a couple of basically one quick above wannabes paralyzed a quarter of the state for an entire week with some homebrew IEDs and a couple of handguns... not really a sleeper cell, but it doesn't take much though to figure out how foreigners would recreate them.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom