Recommendations for ways to conceal carry in men’s skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans are stretchy, way more comfortable than your old man wranglers, and tacticool Carhart's.
:)
And most likely some of you are still wearing pleated slacks. lol

When they aren't wearing their seven-sizes-too-big jeans with 2" wide clip-on suspenders to keep em up, that is. ;). Some folks are just stuck in the 80's. 1880's in some cases.

I hate the brand Old Navy. I loathe them. Only b/c of decades of terrible commercials. Sadly, the most comfortable, nice looking jeans in the world are their Straight fit stretch jeans. They look like a perfect pair of 501's right out of the wash. Because as we all know, 2 days later, the 501's have unshrinked and look like homeless people pants. They are also pretty cheap. But pretty thin. NBD. Just buy a new pair every 1.5-2yrs.

Aside: Queer Eye came to Boston near 20 years ago and were at Fenway for some reason. They decided to do a makeover on Mike Lynch of Channel Whatever sports. It was pretty funny. The biggest takeaway from that - near 20 years ago - was NO PLEATED PANTS! (See my mention of wimmins and hot asses on the previous page.)

She found A spot that worked for her.View attachment 252448

I had a client years ago that looked almost EXACTLY like that chick. A bit older. More city mileage. But DAMN they look alike.

OP, were you the guy on Channel 7 last night doing the weather? Skinny pants, a too-tight jacket and casual shoes. Great look. [rofl]

Oh gosh I hate that. Like the Verizon commercial guy. Dude. They don't need to vacuum seal you into your suit! We get it. You are waifish.

I love John Mullaney but he dresses like that. Skinny-suit. . . . .and sneakers. He looks like he's 12 and didn't learn to dress himself correctly.

This poor guy, came here, probably in his mind was asking a pretty fair question...............I feel bad for him.

ok, not really.

He's been on this forum long enough to know that no matter what he asks, someone's going to give him shit for it...

Wow all this hate..I think you guys are just jealous that you can't fit into skinny jeans. ha Poor guy posting is going to have a complex now.

Bullshit! Who says you have to be skinny to wear skinny jeans?

OP sent me this for research purposes.

fat-guy-in-skinny-jeans.jpg

Jeans are uncomfortable as hell to begin with, can't imagine adding a gun to the equation.

-Mike

if you need to keep your "boys" that secure, then wear a regular pair of jeans over the skinny ones. Then you have plenty of options.

I can fit a Seecamp in the front pocket of Old Navy "slim" jeans. I wouldn't try it with their "skinny" jeans though (nor would I wear those... the "slim" are skinny enough). Hey, I'm rather thin so if I go with any jeans looser than "slim", I look homeless. If it is going to be baggier than that, I need cargo pants.

Not that I ever would, but if I wore skinny jeans everyone would assume I was packing anyway. I could just put my hand near my waste band and say " Don't make me pull this out man!" But I would say it slowly, through gritted teeth, like Clint Eastwood.
That way, people might think I was straight, or at least a top.

Back
Top Bottom