Recommendations for ways to conceal carry in men’s skinny jeans.

Take out that 'special effects' rolled up sock and you can carry one of these:

wm_6454353.jpg

Oh wait, probably more like one of these:

Bob-Urso-2mm-pinfire-Tiny-Derringer-2.jpg

OK, OK...

Already mentioned but probably the only thing that will work would be appendix carry with an untucked, loose fitting shirt. Another option if it conceals well enough for you would be some sort of OWB holster.

If you want to spend some money on a VERY nice custom holster and want options with the same rig- R Grizzle Leather makes a combo IWB / OWB holster that is quite comfotable and conceals very well.

19439_orig.jpg

OP was bored and threw some red meat to the wolves.

He could probably rig a mouse gun out a tampon applicator when it's that time of the month.

I can fit a Seecamp in the front pocket of Old Navy "slim" jeans. I wouldn't try it with their "skinny" jeans though (nor would I wear those... the "slim" are skinny enough). Hey, I'm rather thin so if I go with any jeans looser than "slim", I look homeless. If it is going to be baggier than that, I need cargo pants.

Exactly. Some people don't carry an extra 50 or 100lbs of "man-meat" (read -F-A-T!) on them.

I had some dolt on Youtube comment on my comment on a review of Duluth Trading. I mentioned they don't fit "normal" guys. Like. . . . the size your grandfather was at your age. Maybe even your father was at your age. ie: NOT FAT. Some tool ran over me like the steamroller he resembles talking about "maybe you should look like a man." Uhhhh, if 50-100lbs of extra fat makes you manly, then call me girly-boy. LOL

Not that I ever would, but if I wore skinny jeans everyone would assume I was packing anyway. I could just put my hand near my waste band and say " Don't make me pull this out man!" But I would say it slowly, through gritted teeth, like Clint Eastwood.
That way, people might think I was straight, or at least a top.

This is the only thing that ought to be in skinny jeans....and I DGAS where she hides her gun
00200817-03.jpg

That's great for you, but what about some love for the hunnies out there??? I'm not going to waste this God-given amazing ass. Them wimmins WANT it. They GET it!

Now, if you ugly, then by all means wear tent-pants. If not, don't be stingy.

Slim fit is one thing if you are not a heffer, but skinny jeans are a no no. Leave that one for the ladies, or fully commit as others have said and be sure to add the man bun and purse, maybe a set of heels.

Last edited:
Hey... I'll give you some actual advice. I wear 'slim fit' jeans for the most part. I like to think they don't make their way into skinny jean territory. Anyways.

1. Get something with flex.
2. Get a solid belt. You need to let the belt do the work, and not the pants, or you'll be hurting.
3. Carry Appendix. Sit down with belt unbuckled and gun holstered. Tighten belt until it's comfortable and retaining gun SEATED.
4. Carry a G43 or other small single stack. Get a holster that sits high enough, but not so much that it doubles over. The issue I've found is that a heavier double stack will just roll over top at the height you really need to carry it with 'tighter' pants.

For the record.. I'm 5'11 and 185 and would carry appendix in 32 Urban Pipeline slim straight jeans.

Back
Top Bottom