Recommendations for ways to conceal carry in men’s skinny jeans.

Appendix carry, but if you have a muffin top then you'll get stabbed anytime you sit down. As others have said be a man and don't wear skinny jeans, leave that for the ladies

If you have a muffin top AND are wearing skinny jeans. . . . well, let's just say you look like a freaking atomic mushroom cloud. Don't be a freaking atomic mushroom cloud. ;)

Assuming OP is serious, appendix is good, but you need the right holster. And the right gun. Think single-stack. And consider a FIST ultra-thin kydex IWB rig. The reason I mention it is b/c it sits further down into your pants. I find standard appendix IWB rigs to STILL hold the gun too high for good front concealment. Maybe if I wore one of those 3-sizes-too-big sweatshirts. . . . But the FIST will be a bit harder to draw, but will conceal with little effort.

Now, what ARE skinny-jeans??? There is the specific definition, but before those leggings-esque strange things came about, there were "slim" jeans. Slim jeans are fine. They actually look good on guys that aren't morbidly obese. Leg holes match your thighs. Ankles don't look like you are wearing some sort of summer girls fashion. You wind up having an ass instead of this droopy-wallpaper look to your butt. Girls notice butts. (Including your wives.) Give them a frame for dat-ass! They tend to have a tad bit of stretch. THOSE are good jeans for a # of not-overweight guys.

But if you mean skinny-jeans - like leggings-esque? Don't. They don't look good.

OP must have known what he was getting into asking this question on this forum. Kind of a "lamb to the slaughter" situation.

Anyway, I would suspect even skinny jeans still need to fit properly at the waist, so the bigger question is if you're also wearing skinny shirts as well (is that a thing?). The shirt will end up being the more important aspect of concealment, so no skin tight T's or T's that stop exactly at the belt line. You need a bit of overlap to comfortably conceal.

Back
Top Bottom