Reading swatting PT2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until or unless these fakers are held to a higher standard, this nonsense will persist.

One of the first thoughts through my mind when MA passed the one year required minimum sentence for illegal possession of a firearm, was that all politicians should have a buner gun tossed in their car and ratted out. Then the minimum required sentence went the way of plea bargaining and disappeared down the hell hole of MA judicial history.

Sometimes I really notice how different issues tie together. There is currently an active thread on open carry, and I feel like this thread is relevant. If he was open carrying this story probably has a very different, and negative, outcome.

But what this thread really brings to my mind is the dash cam thread. With a quality dash cam system, recording both front and rear, this situation could again have a different outcome, and this time much more positive.

False accusations of assault, rape, etc should carry the same punishment as if the accused actually had a weapon or committed an assault.What is lacking here is any empathy whatsoever for the accuser.

Does anyone here know her story?

Would any of you NES keyboard commandos calling for felony charges and prison time against "Karen" feel any differently if the accuser was a combat vet who alerted police to a swarthy Taliban-looking Ma**h*** driving a beater Corolla sporting an ISIS emblem after a low-key traffic encounter?

False accusations of assault, rape, etc should carry the same punishment as if the accused actually had a weapon or committed an assault.What is lacking here is any empathy whatsoever for the accuser.

Would any of you NES keyboard commandos calling for felony charges and prison time against "Karen" feel any differently if the accuser was a combat vet who alerted police to a swarthy Taliban-looking Ma**h*** driving a beater Corolla sporting an ISIS emblem after a low-key traffic encounter?

Its Friday night, drink more, post less.

Yeah. She made up a story out of whole cloth, a full day after getting pissy about getting cut off in traffic, to get a guy in some shit (possibly hurt/killed). She lied about it, too.

Lock the bitch up. If it was a dude, lock the dude up.

What rock did you crawl out from under, anyway? This site is for the birds lately.

No different if she made up a story about someone showing a firearm that didn't, and didn't even have one. Don't care who you are, that should carry some charges.

Would you be so eager to lock up a combat vet as aforementioned?

Do you have direct knowledge of "Karen's" story?

It seems to me the a fine/psych eval w/counseling/community service would be fair.

Why do you have such a heavy hand?

Please explain.

Would you be so eager to lock up a combat vet as aforementioned?

Do you have direct knowledge of "Karen's" story?

It seems to me the a fine/psych eval w/counseling/community service would be fair.

Why do you have such a heavy hand?

Please explain.
At a minimum she needs to be dickslapped.

Thank you Jason Flare.

Stand down.

headednorth, all l I'm looking for is an intelligent response to my question:

Last edited:
I'm just a casual observer.

Why all the hate for the accuser? Why the total lack of empathy?

This is a most interesting microcosm....

This is/was an interesting thread ...why do people keep taking the troll bait? There is an established/known troll and instead of ignoring it your feeding it. Do not feed the troll its a waste of your time and energy and messes up worth while threads. An ignored troll is an unhappy troll that will troll elsewhere.

Keep this incident in your back pocket for when someone claims that shit like this doesn’t happen.
FFF

Hopefully this thread stays jackass free...
Polygrip, this line was expressly written for you.

I wanted this thread to be kept clean as a warning/lesson for folks on what really can happen out there.

Last edited:
Until or unless these fakers are held to a higher standard, this nonsense will persist. False accusations of assault, rape, etc should carry the same punishment as if the accused actually had a weapon or committed an assault.
Same with Red Flags!!! Minimum 20 years for a false red flag accusation, lol!!!

Wow!!...She lost her dog???? How???

Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue either asked for the dog back or Amy/Karen gave it back.

. Abandoned Angels Cocker Spaniel Rescue Inc. wrote on Facebook Monday night:

Thank you to the concerned public for reaching out to us about a video involving a dog that was adopted from our rescue a few years ago. As of this evening, the owner has voluntarily surrendered the dog in question to our rescue while this matter is being addressed. Our mission remains the health and safety of our rescued dogs. The dog is now in our rescue’s care and he is safe and in good health. We will not be responding to any further inquiries about the situation, either publicly or privately. Thank you for your understanding.

headednorth, all l I'm looking for is an intelligent response to my question:

Well, it’s a really stupid question, which is why you’ve gotten the response you have. Come up with an intelligent question, and you’ll get a different response.

Yes, a combat veteran who fabricated the same kind of story should get the same sentence. Lying to get someone you don’t like arrested for something they didn’t do, or killed, shows a complete lack of the principles that service members are supposed to uphold and practice. And what’s a “swarthy Taliban-looking Ma**h***”? Are you implying that veterans are more likely to be racist?

Then you mention an ISIS sticker? I thought he looked like he was in the Taliban? The two organizations are fundamentally different and do not get along. See, your racist question was really stupid all around.

You were entertaining at first, but you’re not nearly as smart as you think you are. You’ve become annoying and have earned yourself a blocking.

Keep this incident in your back pocket for when someone claims that shit like this doesn’t happen.

Polygrip, this line was expressly written for you.
Mods, I wanted this thread to be kept clean as a warning/lesson for folks on what really can happen out there. Could you lock it before this person ruins it again. If you think it is useful please pin it.

Thank you,
Jim

Oh hell no.
Why reward the d-bag ?
Good thread.
Good subject.
Recycled troll IMHO.
Let the hammer fall.

I get it. Whenever someone calls 911 the first responder should be a polygraph guy, then depending on the 'truth' you ignore the call or roll SWAT.

Same with Red Flags!!! Minimum 20 years for a false red flag accusation, lol!!!
Indeed. Any ERPO bills/laws ought to have specific language contained within them that state upfront what the punishment is for filing a false report. Red flag laws are screwing with people's civil rights, and 4th Amendment protections need to exist.

I get it. Whenever someone calls 911 the first responder should be a polygraph guy, then depending on the 'truth' you ignore the call or roll SWAT.

I don't think anyone is faulting the police here. They had a reasoned response, and didn't seem to overreact. But once the investigation points back to a false accuser, said false accuser shouldn't get to walk away unscathed.

I don't think anyone is faulting the police here. They had a reasoned response, and didn't seem to overreact. But once the investigation points back to a false accuser, said false accuser shouldn't get to walk away unscathed.

Only because there was a fully compliant suspect. Would it have gone down the same if the completely innocent person decided to exercise his rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom