• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reading Rifle and Revolver Club

Anyone aware if the club is currently accepting new members? If so, any recommendations about going about finding a member to sponsor me if I don't know anyone who is a member there? Thanks in advance.

Closed with a waiting list at the moment.

I think the best advice, that others have done, is to monitor this Club for events where the public can shoot/attend and then they try to get to know people there while attending such, so as to get sponsored.

This is old information, but I was a member there for 12 years before I move to southeastern mass. Most Sundays the gate is open and there is a lot of activity on the ranges. If the gate’s open drive in and talk to folks. This happens all the time at my current club.

I remember one Christmas, late morning, I drove up there to try some Christmas presents and found the gate open and the place packed with folks with the same idea.

Show up on a Saturday / Sunday- the President is almost always around.

Talk to him, he is a great guy.

Show up to events, make some friends.

The People there sre great, it is an awesome club, no FUDD bullsh*t going on, so don't bring it.

I see that Reading has a 600 yard range and I have a question that's not answered on their website. Can a .50 BMG rifle or a handgun be fired at that range?

Back
Top Bottom