Reading swatting PT2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Hopefully this thread stays jackass free...
Ok I got the Police report today. Do a search on the other thread to get up to speed.

It appears she is getting charged with something. The police redacted the charge. I’m including the cite they are using to justify that. Perhaps the lawyers here can expound on what it means and why.

I’m going to let the Narrative tell the story. I have redacted all the names. I don’t want this crazy woman causing any more trouble for the victim in case this got back to her.

I looked her up, appears to be 59, brown hair and guilty. Bitchy Liberian looking type.

Narrative:20044ACF-6026-4C32-8983-EC15186746F9.png077158E8-8764-4AE2-B8A5-AF6D6B05F29E.png

The cite to redact:
4E866FF1-7449-4EC5-BB43-230274A83E7E.png

Last edited:
I guess from the original I made the assumption the guy was a gun owner and/or had a NRA sticker on his car.

Assumption 1 seems to be false (unless he is from NH). Was there any actual reason why she flipped out about guns? Like, a NRA sticker, or maybe a trump sticker or some shit?

Hopefully this thread stays jackass free...,

Fat chance. I just cannot allow that to happen.

Also did you mean she seemed like a bitchy librarian? Libertarian? Or an actual bitchy Liberian?

Also, also: what is the policy on teaching grammar at Kop Klass? I figured when they all ran out to get fake Masters Degrees to get the pay bump, I would have thought they'd at least teach a little grammar. That report sounds like it was written by a high school freshman. I would have been embarrassed to submit that.

2000px-Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png

Last edited:
I guess from the original I made the assumption the guy was a gun owner and/or had a NRA sticker on his car.

Assumption 1 seems to be false (unless he is from NH). Was there any actual reason why she flipped out about guns? Like, a NRA sticker, or maybe a trump sticker or some shit?
No, from his posting on Facebook he is very neutral. No politics

Fat chance. I just cannot allow that to happen.

Also did you mean she seemed like a bitchy librarian? Libertarian? Or an actual bitchy Liberian?

Also, also: what is the policy on teaching grammar at Kop Klass? I figured when they all ran out to get fake Masters Degrees to get the pay bump, I would have thought they'd at least teach a little grammar. That report sounds like it was written by a high school freshman. I would have been embarrassed to submit that.

View attachment 360687
Librarian as in “Shss!” But not a hot one.

BTW, a LT wrote this.

No sir, you are not the jackass I am referring to lol.

when is "karen" going to run it's course and fade away? i'll tell you one thing, we grab hold of something and definitely beat it to death. remember, we're all in this together.... [laugh]
Right after "baby mamma".

From what I'm gathering it was a total fabrication.
I think she knew that the word GUN would bring a world of shit down on the guy.
Maybe hoping he would get shot.

when is "karen" going to run it's course and fade away? i'll tell you one thing, we grab hold of something and definitely beat it to death. remember, we're all in this together.... [laugh]

I hope “Karen” stays for a long time. All too often, society accepts and tolerates women being verbally and emotionally abusive, to include against domestic partners. It’s about time they get called out on their bullshit.

Hopefully this thread stays jackass free...
Ok I got the Police report today. Do a search on the other thread to get up to speed.

It appears she is getting charged with something. The police redacted the charge. I’m including the cite they are using to justify that. Perhaps the lawyers here can expound on what it means and why.

I’m going to let the Narrative tell the story. I have redacted all the names. I don’t want this crazy woman causing any more trouble for the victim in case this got back to her.

I looked her up, appears to be 59, brown hair and guilty. Bitchy Liberian looking type.

Narrative:View attachment 360668View attachment 360669

The cite to redact:
View attachment 360670
Thanks for sharing this. I assume this will result in a CWOF and quietly go away, because woman + crime = slap on wrist. DO you plan to follow to final disposition?

Thanks for sharing this. I assume this will result in a CWOF and quietly go away, because woman + crime = slap on wrist. DO you plan to follow to final disposition?

I would think It’s in some ADA’s hands right now. If it makes it to Woburn District I believe I can see it online. If it’s just dropped by the ADA I don’t know if I can see that.

Until or unless these fakers are held to a higher standard, this nonsense will persist. False accusations of assault, rape, etc should carry the same punishment as if the accused actually had a weapon or committed an assault.
This may be what you were already saying but I always thought that the person making the false accusation should face the same amount of time that the person being accused would have faced. Accuse someone of a crime that carries a $500 fine or up to a year, thats what you face. Accuse someone of something that carries 25 to life, thats what you face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom