• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ISO Reading Rifle member

Not sure if I am allowed to post this. Admin please remove if not allowed.

Anyone here a member of Reading Rifle Club? I hear it’s fantastic and it has everything I am looking for in a club. Only issue is, you have to know a member to become a member. I have never stalked anyone before but....:)

Not sure if I am allowed to post this. Admin please remove if not allowed.

Anyone here a member of Reading Rifle Club? I hear it’s fantastic and it has everything I am looking for in a club. Only issue is, you have to know a member to become a member. I have never stalked anyone before but....:)
I'm a member. But I don't know you.

If you want to meet people, I suggest you go to one of the events they have, such as .22 PRS and meet people.

Adding: in your other thread you said you were looking for an affordable range. Reading is not "affordable" (to NES Standards where cheap would be the range paying you to join and sending a car to pick you up). The first year fee and dues will be like $350 or whatever they are at now. But it is a great club.

I am a member at a gun club in Dracut but want to find one closer to me....that’s affordable.

When a dude with the name broccoli offers the only substantive information in 25 posts...you’re probably on NES.

We’re all very nice once you run the gauntlet 20-30 times and survive like the other 10 or so ladies here (myself included, but I just identify because of how NES makes me feel sometimes.)

Wait, you're a lady? This changes everything.

/sarc

I live literally just down the street. I have wanted to join for years now. I just need to head over and start the process.

Back
Top Bottom