Rapper Accidentally Leaves Giggle-Switched Glock In An Uber

what is it with those folks and giggle switches, i can only wonder. like, of all pointless things it is a top 1, to think of it.
those damn criminals are just too dumb to see how pointless it is.

You may be right, but if I had the money, I'd sure as hell have a Lebman 1911 like Baby Face Nelson.

1664818593827.png

Could have kept the Giggle Switch in his mouth…

”Early in the morning on January 23, 2022, Javares Hudson walked into the Carle BroMenn Medical Center seeking emergency treatment for a gunshot wound. While an officer investigating the shooting stood outside Hudson’s hospital room, medical staff discovered Hudson was concealing “something plastic” in his mouth. Medical staff spent nearly twenty minutes admonishing Hudson to spit out the item before he finally complied, revealing a device used to convert a firearm into a fully automatic weapon. Hud-son was subsequently indicted and moved to suppress the device, arguing that the medical staff acted as government agents in conducting a warrantless search. The district court denied the motion. Hudson pleaded guilty but reserved the right to appeal the denial of the motion to suppress. We now affirm.”

what is it with those folks and giggle switches, i can only wonder. like, of all pointless things it is a top 1, to think of it.
those damn criminals are just too dumb to see how pointless it is.
Not sure. I thought about that before.
It's perfect for the ghetto since their shootings are typically mag dump and run. Switch allows for that, but faster.

Could have kept the Giggle Switch in his mouth…

”Early in the morning on January 23, 2022, Javares Hudson walked into the Carle BroMenn Medical Center seeking emergency treatment for a gunshot wound. While an officer investigating the shooting stood outside Hudson’s hospital room, medical staff discovered Hudson was concealing “something plastic” in his mouth. Medical staff spent nearly twenty minutes admonishing Hudson to spit out the item before he finally complied, revealing a device used to convert a firearm into a fully automatic weapon. Hud-son was subsequently indicted and moved to suppress the device, arguing that the medical staff acted as government agents in conducting a warrantless search. The district court denied the motion. Hudson pleaded guilty but reserved the right to appeal the denial of the motion to suppress. We now affirm.”
What an asshat. The giggitygoo should have been stashed somewhere prior to Hospital visit.

But then again some of these hoodbooger types are walking upright through the sheer miracle of a double digit IQ

What's the word on whether or not a criminal still has second amendment rights? Shall not be infringed extends to fully automatic Glocks, right?

What an asshat. The giggitygoo should have been stashed somewhere prior to Hospital visit.

But then again some of these hoodbooger types are walking upright through the sheer miracle of a double digit IQ
Bigot!

Back
Top Bottom