Rapper Accidentally Leaves Giggle-Switched Glock In An Uber

critical race theory blamed: immediate release, obama flies don't from mv for a beer summit, case dismissed with a public apology and legal $$$ settlement. career takes off and diversity celebrated

Last edited:
what is it with those folks and giggle switches, i can only wonder. like, of all pointless things it is a top 1, to think of it.
those damn criminals are just too dumb to see how pointless it is.

what is it with those folks and giggle switches, i can only wonder. like, of all pointless things it is a top 1, to think of it.
Unless they are looking to miss their target and hit bystanders... which seems like what they usually do

Forbidden fruit. The law prevents me from owning one, but it actually increases my desire to do so. No doubt, I'd end up emptying a magazine or two while spraying bullets all over the range, say, "well, that was fun," and then sell it or put it in a safe.

I'd be willing to spend a couple of hundred bucks to do just that. I'm unwilling to spend tens of thousands to buy a legal fully automatic firearm.

There was actually a video posted here last year(ish) with bad guys in Puerto Rico with G18 (or copies/whatever) who bizarrely used them incredibly effectively. Was very unusual.

There was actually a video posted here last year(ish) with bad guys in Puerto Rico with G18 (or copies/whatever) who bizarrely used them incredibly effectively. Was very unusual.
There’s some pretty legit criminals in PUerto Rico.

The surprising part of the article is that they didn't release him immediately, without bail.
It’s a federal shit to play with giggleties. So stupid. :) he’ll learn now what fed fags are made for.
Odd he did not have a can on that Glock too, I guess gangsta have not evolved yet for getting a suppressor concepts.

It’s a federal shit to play with giggleties. So stupid. :) he’ll learn now what fed fags are made for.
Odd he did not have a can on that Glock too, I guess gangsta have not evolved yet for getting a suppressor concepts.
Fed fag indeed! He can change his stage name to Lil Fudge Packed, Lil Shower Raped or whatever.
As Johnny Cash said "always be a good boy don't play around with guns."
Should have listened. Too late now! Hope you can actually walk when they release you unless you get a shank in the ribs first.

Back
Top Bottom