Range dilemma…

I was hoping for an after picture.

When I started reading this thread I thought that any of the clothing adds that come with the paper would make some good targets. Shoot at the little pictures. Now I might have to worry about my motives. Cheap assorted targets. [grin]

eh, i grabbed that shot from google images....
don't think i took pictures of the actual catalog, i will say this though.... that book'll stop a .22lr :)
the mosin probably would've turned it into confetti.... i'm sure they'll be sending me a new one soon enough....

ETA: oh, and rather than before/after pictures, i've started shooting video :)

Last edited:
I was hoping for an after picture.

When I started reading this thread I thought that any of the clothing adds that come with the paper would make some good targets. Shoot at the little pictures. Now I might have to worry about my motives. Cheap assorted targets. [grin]

Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood [smile]

I'll shoot at anything if its on the berm. Pictures of children, plastic dolls, teddy bears, political signs, religious books, even a pig's head full o' tannerite.
Who gives a shit... they're all inanimate objects.
Inscribe "darwin" on the side of each round, though, just for good measure [laugh]

in all serious i would have to agree with the MYOB Crowd, who cares what the target looks like as long as its not a specific person that hes shooting at, if it was a specific person then i might say something.
You're still wrong. And it's still none of your business.

I personally wouldn't care The shoot n see zombie targets you can buy are pretty realistic and nobody has an issue with those, well I do they don't show red they show yellow[frown]

what if the target looked like this?

View attachment 20020

Would you still mind your own business?

Here's a diagram to help you understand:

rock-or-something.jpg

If I had stupid amounts of money I would make targets using the kids from the family circus, everyone would love to blow away little Billy
Ok, I'll accept my ticket to hell now.

I would pay stupid money for those targets, I hate that comic strip with a passion, its so unfunny its torture to read.

target01.jpg
target02.jpg
target03.jpg
target04.jpg
target05.jpg

Mothers and children are losing.
No word from the unions.
Poets are being strangely quiet on the subject of cheese.
Zombies have run amok in Congress, not sure who's real and who's not...
...and Irene's a sultry bitch who won't pause for a picture

Oh....? The paper-shooting-target-thing? Ah, um..........uh............hmmm. Somebody mentioned shooting Barbies, so I think we left paper with the morons in Congress.....

Mothers and children are losing.
No word from the unions.
Poets are being strangely quiet on the subject of cheese.
Zombies have run amok in Congress, not sure who's real and who's not...
...and Irene's a sultry bitch who won't pause for a picture

Oh....? The paper-shooting-target-thing? Ah, um..........uh............hmmm. Somebody mentioned shooting Barbies, so I think we left paper with the morons in Congress.....
That was some of Hunter S Thompson's finest sports reporting right there... [laugh]

Ever wish you hadn't gotten involved in a thread because now you feel the need to read replies and you really don't care where its heading?[thinking]

After a while it gets to where if this thread was printed out you could shoot at it on the berm.[laugh]

I'll shoot at anything if its on the berm. Pictures of children, plastic dolls, teddy bears, political signs, religious books, even a pig's head full o' tannerite.
Who gives a shit... they're all inanimate objects.

This is the most reasoned post in this entire thread. Kudos to you Sir.

Back
Top Bottom